Campbell Baseball
Bookmark and Share
RedCamel Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Campbell
Question Campbell Baseball
I didn't see it mentioned on this board great win by the Camels last Tuesday vs ECU and a great start to the season. I am not sure how good Eastern Michigan and Hartford are but it always good to see wins. I got down to the game today and got to see the new ballpark and I think it looks great. I think it is perfect for CU. It has a nice grandstand but still maintains a park like feel. Makes watching the game much more enjoyable. I was impressed and a huge improvement over the bleachers from years past.
(This post was last modified: 02-24-2013 09:24 PM by RedCamel.)
02-24-2013 09:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

RedCamel Offline
Water Engineer

RE: Campbell Baseball
Another quality win against Duke. The wins against the "big" in state programs are always good.
02-27-2013 11:16 PM
toley2345 Offline
Bench Warmer

(02-27-2013 11:16 PM)RedCamel Wrote:  Another quality win against Duke. The wins against the "big" in state programs are always good.

Are offense has been outstanding so far. The best part about is that Felton is off to a slow start. Once he gets hot I think we will have a good chance to win the Big South. Bullpen was outstanding in the Duke game. Roll Humps!
02-28-2013 08:50 AM
Advertisement

YaleCamel Offline
Water Engineer

I prefer "War Camel" but I guess Roll Humps works, too... :)
02-28-2013 08:00 PM
toley2345 Offline
Bench Warmer

(02-28-2013 08:00 PM)YaleCamel Wrote:  I prefer "War Camel" but I guess Roll Humps works, too... :)

Is there any reason I look at the teams box score and it looks like a football score. LOL!!! 17-6
03-01-2013 07:49 PM
RedCamel Offline
Water Engineer

Great series sweep of Lafayette this weekend. A huge test this week at NC State, last I saw they were ranking in the top 20. Unfortunately that game has been moved to noon on Wednesday so I don't think many Campbell fans can go see the game. Since we have been beating them at home they don't want to give us a return trip to the Creek this year.
03-03-2013 06:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Geo Visitors Map
Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.