Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

email from Dr. Sander
Bookmark and Share
etsudolfan Offline
2nd String

I Root For: ETSU
email from Dr. Sander
I emailed Dr. Noland yesterday and thanked him for his support of ETSU and football...I received this email from Dr. Sander as well:

"Dr. Noland forwarded me your email and I wanted to connect and share with you the excitement that we have for not only football but all of our programs. We feel that football will be the force that helps change the entire culture and brand of the University.

As we reach out to our alums and fan base, I hope I have a chance to meet you personally. For us to reap the maximum benefit we need folks like you to become our ambassadors. As we move forward we will be soliciting input and will be in touch.

Thanks,

Dr. Sander"
01-30-2013 02:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Goldfinger Offline
Banned

I Root For: Restoration
RE: email from Dr. Sander
What a difference a week or so makes
01-30-2013 03:00 PM
JarFly Offline
Water Engineer

(01-30-2013 02:58 PM)etsudolfan Wrote:  I emailed Dr. Noland yesterday and thanked him for his support of ETSU and football...I received this email from Dr. Sander as well:

"Dr. Noland forwarded me your email and I wanted to connect and share with you the excitement that we have for not only football but all of our programs. We feel that football will be the force that helps change the entire culture and brand of the University.

As we reach out to our alums and fan base, I hope I have a chance to meet you personally. For us to reap the maximum benefit we need folks like you to become our ambassadors. As we move forward we will be soliciting input and will be in touch.

Thanks,

Dr. Sander"

Nice. Appreciate you sharing.
01-30-2013 03:04 PM
Advertisement

Buc66 Online
All American

I Root For: ETSU Bucs
Fantastic.

I emailed the previous AD for 10 years. He has yet to personally respond to one of my emails. Most of the time, no response, but when one came, from someone other than the AD. I suppose he was too busy raising the $81 million (did he even raise $81.00?) "Pathway To Excellence" athletic capital campaign.
01-30-2013 03:25 PM
etsudolfan Offline
2nd String

(01-30-2013 03:25 PM)Buc66 Wrote:  Fantastic.

I emailed the previous AD for 10 years. He has yet to personally respond to one of my emails. Most of the time, no response, but when one came, from someone other than the AD. I suppose he was too busy raising the $81 million (did he even raise $81.00?) "Pathway To Excellence" athletic capital campaign.

that or he had his SPAM filter set for words like "football" "common sense" "excellence" "alumni"
01-30-2013 03:28 PM
Advertisement

posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Offline
Heisman

(01-30-2013 03:28 PM)etsudolfan Wrote:  

that or he had his SPAM filter set for words like "football" "common sense" "excellence" "alumni"

Good one!

I'm sure, Buc66, that that's one of his priorities in his "retirement", answering the last 10 years worth of email he's got waiting.
01-30-2013 03:45 PM
bucfan81 Offline
Heisman

(01-30-2013 02:58 PM)etsudolfan Wrote:  I emailed Dr. Noland yesterday and thanked him for his support of ETSU and football...I received this email from Dr. Sander as well:

Thanks,

Dr. Sander"

Thanks for posting this! Does anyone have Dr. Sander's e-mail that they can post here? I would like to e-mail him and thank him also.
01-30-2013 05:06 PM
Advertisement

I_Hate_Stetson Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: the Buc Brass
Dr. Sander and Dr. Noland sat with me for about 30 minutes a couple of weeks ago and they listened and we had a great give and take conversation. These guys get it. You repair things one person, one decision, one day at a time. No one, nothing is unimportant to this movement right now.
01-30-2013 07:04 PM
etsuBucsFan1988 Offline
Millennial Grief Counselor

I Root For: ETSU Hoops
(01-30-2013 05:06 PM)bucfan81 Wrote:  

Thanks,

Dr. Sander"

Thanks for posting this! Does anyone have Dr. Sander's e-mail that they can post here? I would like to e-mail him and thank him also.

These are the ones I used....

president@etsu.edu

sander@etsu.edu
01-30-2013 07:10 PM
Advertisement

ReturnOfMommaBear Offline
2nd String

(01-30-2013 03:45 PM)posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 03:28 PM)etsudolfan Wrote:  

Good one!

I'm sure, Buc66, that that's one of his priorities in his "retirement", answering the last 10 years worth of email he's got waiting.

Or posting a new edition of the Athletic Director's Corner or whatever they called it... it's gone without an new one for 3-4 years.. I guess the ripping it got from this forum made the vein pop out on his forehead. 05-stirthepot
01-30-2013 07:20 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bucfan81 Offline
Heisman

(01-30-2013 07:10 PM)etsuBucsFan1988 Wrote:  
(01-30-2013 05:06 PM)bucfan81 Wrote:  

Thanks,

Dr. Sander"

These are the ones I used....

president@etsu.edu

sander@etsu.edu

Thanks!
01-30-2013 07:24 PM
posterformerlyknownasthedoctor Offline
Heisman

Time to bump this.

And I'll draw particular attention to the post from "I_Hate_Stetson":

Quote:Dr. Sander and Dr. Noland sat with me for about 30 minutes a couple of weeks ago and they listened and we had a great give and take conversation. These guys get it. You repair things one person, one decision, one day at a time. No one, nothing is unimportant to this movement right now.

Seems to me this has continued to be proven over the long haul. For both of them.
08-22-2017 06:28 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.