Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The SEC is weak sister now-The Big12 n ACC RULE!!!
Bookmark and Share
GOLD_RUSH Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Those are some good pictures of the GOLDEN EAGLES hbriteup----It seems as tho if you talk some smack(which I thought this section was about-) a fan can get banned!!--now is that fair??--can I say Go TO HELL OLE MISS and not get banned---uh???---I guess a fan can't have an opinion n also do some smack talk against a bottom feeder school like Dry Grove U.----GO EAGLES!!! 03-confused Do we have to walk on egg shells when we post?--Just want to know if we can have some good vents here without being chastised???? :rolleyes:
07-09-2005 01:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

GOLD_RUSH Wrote:Those are some good pictures of the GOLDEN EAGLES hbriteup----It seems as tho if you talk some smack(which I thought this section was about-) a fan can get banned!!--now is that fair??--can I say Go TO HELL OLE MISS and not get banned---uh???---I guess a fan can't have an opinion n also do some smack talk against a bottom feeder school like Dry Grove U.----GO EAGLES!!! 03-confused Do we have to walk on egg shells when we post?--Just want to know if we can have some good vents here without being chastised???? :rolleyes:
I don't give a damn if USM fans talk smack about Ole Miss 24/7. It only shows their jealousy. Why? Because we don't even PLAY USM.

However, WingedEagle was banned long ago. This was applauded by USM fans as well.....and if I find out you're WingedEagle, you'll be banned as well.

WingedEagle is banned, period. There is no coming back. This wasn't a response to a USM fan talking smack, this was a response to a POS named WingedEagle.
07-09-2005 06:23 PM
Quote this message in a reply
GOLD_RUSH Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I don't know any Wingedeagle----I am not him----You seem to be the only old mrs fan on this smack talk--where are the rest of ur gang???----USM is sure as hell not jealous of old mrs!!!--what a joker u must be!!--Why was Wingedeagle banned ne way?--Did he insult you???--uh? :eek:
07-10-2005 12:25 AM
Reb32 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

I'd rather go 4-7 in the SEC than to go undefeated in Conf. USA. Even at 4-7, in the SEC, all the other Div. 1 schools still respect your team and school. Conference USA is the laughing stock of college football. It is a make-up of all the schools that nobody else wants. USM will go 9-2 or 8-3 this year like they do every year and go to whatever the bowl is in Mobil, Al. Same year in and year out. When ya'll start playing some "real" football teams, then maybe you'll get a little respect. USM is a joke!!!! 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol
07-13-2005 04:35 PM
MadEagle Offline
All American

I Root For: Southern Miss

94,95,97 national champ Nebraska
96 National Champ Florida
2003 Naional Champ LSU
98 National Champ Tennessee
99 National Champ Floirda State
92 National Champ Alabama
2003 & 2004 Memphis * add them since they beat Ole Miss *

We've played Georgia, Oklahoma State, Califorina, Virginia Tech and Penn State and others. I think those are some "Real" teams.. As the Marshall fans use to tell WVU fans before WVU manned up Tee Up or Shut Up :) :)
07-14-2005 04:23 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

MadEagle Wrote:94,95,97 national champ Nebraska
2003 Naional Champ LSU

We've played Georgia, Oklahoma State, Califorina, Virginia Tech and Penn State and others. I think those are some "Real" teams.. As the Marshall fans use to tell WVU fans before WVU manned up Tee Up or Shut Up :) :)
Do you play 4-5 of them a year? Your dates say no.
07-14-2005 07:11 AM
hbriteup Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

RebelKev Wrote:
MadEagle Wrote:94,95,97 national champ Nebraska
2003 Naional Champ LSU

We've played Georgia, Oklahoma State, Califorina, Virginia Tech and Penn State and others.  I think those are some "Real" teams.. As the Marshall fans use to tell WVU fans before WVU manned up Tee Up or Shut Up  :)  :)
Do you play 4-5 of them a year? Your dates say no.
ole piss would not play them every year either if they did not have to.That is the only reason you play them is because you are in the same conference. If ole miss was in C-USA ya'll would play a weak OOC schedule just so you could try and go undefeated and make it to a bowl.See Southern Miss wants a hard OOC schedule so when we do make it people will have no doubt that we belong.If you would rather go 4-7 in the SEC then thats your problem,but I will put money on the board that you will not see anyone say that they respect Ole miss over Southern Miss any day. And If you believe that then you need to gat out more...........Southern Miss loves raising trophy's above their heads and win ans win and win,thats 11 straight seasons.When was the last time you guys won a Conference Title,lol 40 plus years!!!!!Tulane has won more SEC titles than both you and miss state and they have not been in the SEC in ages......HAHAGo C-USA

Southern Miss don't have the best facilities or the best conference or best stadium and sometimes not the best players ,but we do have the BEST TEAM in MISSISSIPPI.........NO DOUBT( if you believe other wise then you my friend are only lieing to yourself) GO EAGLES
07-14-2005 11:55 AM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

hbriteup Wrote:ole piss would not play them every year either if they did not have to.That is the only reason you play them is because you are in the same conference. If ole miss was in C-USA ya'll would play a weak OOC schedule just so you could try and go undefeated and make it to a bowl.See Southern Miss wants a hard OOC schedule so when we do make it people will have no doubt that we belong.If you would rather go 4-7 in the SEC then thats your problem,but I will put money on the board that you will not see anyone say that they respect Ole miss over Southern Miss any day. And If you believe that then you need to gat out more...........Southern Miss loves raising trophy's above their heads and win ans win and win,thats 11 straight seasons.When was the last time you guys won a Conference Title,lol 40 plus years!!!!!Tulane has won more SEC titles than both you and miss state and they have not been in the SEC in ages......HAHAGo C-USA

Southern Miss don't have the best facilities or the best conference or best stadium and sometimes not the best players ,but we do have the BEST TEAM in MISSISSIPPI.........NO DOUBT( if you believe other wise then you my friend are only lieing to yourself) GO EAGLES
Done now? Now be gone.
07-14-2005 12:16 PM
MadEagle Offline
All American

S-O-U-THERN SOUTHERN MISSISSIPPI U-S-M

We can only play what our conference lets us play and when we play OOC we sure as hell play GOOD OOC teams opposed to the teams Ole Miss plays, Listen we dont wanna play Ole Miss every year we want a series in which Southern Miss plays at Ole Miss then Mississippi State comes to play Hattiesburg the next year and then mix it up every year like that. I think those games would sale no matter where they are being played. Call the coaches call-in show Jeff Bower himself will tell you that Southern Miss has offered to play in Oxford and you guys always come up with a reason as to why you refuse to do it
07-14-2005 09:00 PM
Rebel
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

You see, there's a difference. You HAVE to play tough OOC opponents to get a ranking. We, however, can be ranked by our in-conference alone. Capiche? :ownd:
07-14-2005 10:33 PM
MadEagle Offline
All American

Well Since Ole Miss is all that and can play and beat almost any Mid Major why not play Southern Miss, Hell I am sure Ole Miss have some future homecoming dates they need filled. Just give Southern Miss a home game in return like you did Arkansas State, Memphis and ULM
07-15-2005 01:46 AM
rsceagle Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

OP struggles with Vandy and Kentucky...both get whipped by the other SEC schools...Just like OP...so who exactly does OP own in the SEC...that's right they're the whippin girls of the SEC too.
07-30-2005 10:27 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hard_Rock Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

This RebelKev is the biggest dilusional fool I have ever seen post on a board----He is a fool and when the old pissers go 3-8---then that might wake the brain dead idiot up---The GOLDEN EAGLES could mop the chicken webs anytime.anywhere ,anyplace--now ban me beacuse I have told the truth and you can't take the truth loser--I don't care if you are the moderator---You are not man enough to see thru your dry grove--all you can do is say hotty totty---big deal!!!!--GO EAGLES :mad:
08-22-2005 12:15 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.