Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kent State @ Bowling Green State
Bookmark and Share
ksu315 Offline
1st String

I Root For:
RE: Kent State @ Bowling Green State
(02-27-2012 12:06 PM)dannyb73 Wrote:  
(02-27-2012 08:51 AM)Kent 76 Wrote:  dannyb73, the two to whom you are referring don't bother me much - they will be gone soon enough- but your stating that they are influencing at least one other young player is chilling, indeed. The question is, then, why is the coach putting up with them? [/u]

That's a good question. One that I cannot answer as I haven't personally spoken to the man in charge. I assume, because like you said, they will be gone soon enough. Unfortunately, young men are impressionable.

Fallsdog, I saw Paul Simon in concert late last year. And in 2004 was in the front row in Vegas for a S&G concert at MGM Grand. Good stuff.

So great Porrini is infecting Kris Brewer! Ignoring the coaches and now infecting the youth. Hopefully he doesnt pass him the turnover bug his caught this year as well. Hope Kris gets his house in order as he has a ton of the dreaded "potential" word! I do think Coach may have lost some of the team when let Manns back. 5 years removed from high school and a # of missteps later we should have just been done with him around the holidays.
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2012 06:54 PM by ksu315.)
02-27-2012 06:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fallsdog Offline
1st String

I Root For: Kent State
RE: Kent State @ Bowling Green State
"ERRENEOUS! Erroneous on both accounts!" -wedding crashers btw.
02-27-2012 07:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2014 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.