Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Kansas' Starting Five 2011
Bookmark and Share
jthompson1641 Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: Kansas
Kansas' Starting Five 2011
I know its early, but I just wanna know what Kansas fans think the starting five will be next year. This is assuming X announces for the draft and we get Selby. Here's my guess:
My first guess is probably the more obvious line-up:
PG- Josh Selby
SG- Tyshawn Taylor
SF- Mario Little
PF- Marcus Morris
C- Jeff Withey

This one is the most intriguing though... Look at SF:
PG- Josh Selby
SG- Tyshawn Taylor or Elijah Johnson
SF- Marcus Morris
PF- Markieff Morris or Thomas Robinson
C- Jeff Withey

Self has talked about playing Marcus at the 3 next year because of the match-up nightmares for other teams (considering he's 6'9" 230 with decent ballhandling and shooting ability). Also, imagine a Selby Johnson Backcourt. Take Marcus and put him at the 4 and throw Tyshawn in for a three guard line-up, that would be crazy.

But I wanna know from Kansas fans who they would put as their starting five next year.
03-30-2010 06:49 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

franzharare Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For: I Root For
RE: Kansas' Starting Five 2011
jthompson1641, that's really very nice information. As I just want to say you that I was totally unknown from this. But after reading your this post I really got many information regarding to starting.
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2010 03:54 AM by franzharare.)
08-10-2010 03:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.