Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Treating Anthony
Bookmark and Share
Anthony's Doctor Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I've tried treating him but his particular 'situation' medication resistent. I've shown him evidence of his condition (see below) but he denies it. Some people have to hit bottom first.
I've asked him what he was trying to accomplish by spamming other SJSI fan sites but all he does is plead his innocence. Malignant narcissism is difficult to treat. From our late and lamented WAC Forum come these cut-n-pastes:

"WAC Fan Forum

Re: Anthony Has Got Toubles Tonight

Posted By: SJSdude
Date: August 19, 2004, at 8:13p.m.

In Response To: Hey Anthony... (MinerMojo the First)

It seems Anthony was busted big time today.

There were, once again, a rash of garbage posts this past week on Phil's Spartan Message Board (of which Anthony seems to think competes with his own site).

The IP address of the garbage post indicated that the person was posting from the Inverness Hotel in Englewood, Colorado.

One of the other Spartan fans (MartinSpartin) actually called the hotel today and asked for Anthony XXXXX room. He was immediatley connected, (but didn't leave a message).

Ouch!

Despite his constant denials, the proof can no longer be disputed. This came about after we had already matched six different IP addresses with Anthony and the garbage posts, and also after Anthony admitted that he was in Baton Rouge a couple of weeks ago, which coincided with gargage posts coming from that city.

Sorry to drag this onto the WAC Fan Forum. I know many of you could care less about the actions of one sad individual. But, I do know that there are several of you who take great delight in this.

I personally don't. I wish all us Spartan fans could be honorable.

I had hoped this wasn't true but.....

Posted by MartinSpartan on 8/19/2004, 5:53 pm

I read below SJSDude's post that the recent garbage posts were from the Inverness Hotel (IP 63.163.154.2). I did a google search for the Inverness Hotel and found it located in Englewood, Colorado. I called their 800 number and asked to be connected to Anthony XXXXX room and was connected (I didn't leave any message).

I did this to prove to myself that Anthony could not be connected to the recent garbage posts. I recent had some good email exchanges with Anthony to find out more of who he was and hoping he understood that more than one Spartan message board is no threat to the LameAssScoutSiteRanByNaziMods board.

With the previous connections documented by SJSDude and this, it seems Anthony is the person responsible for the most recent garbage posts. How sad and disturbing!"

"Sorry. But Game Is Up, Anthony

Posted by SJSdude on 7/30/2004, 1:04 pm

First off, thanks go out to Spartan Phil for revealing the IP addresses for each post on his message board.

That allowed me to compare the addresses used in the garbage posts on his site to those used by Anthony on both Phil's site and the WAC Fan Forum. The comparison could have cleared Anthony of wrong doing, but they do no such thing.

I found SIX SEPARATE IP addresses used by the person posting garbage messages on Phil's site to those used by Anthony.

209.124.200.148 used on July 2th to post a garbage message on Phils' site, was also used by Anthony on the WAC Fan Forum on the same day.

64.167.148.137 used to post garbage on July 26th, was also used by Anthony on Phil's site and the WAC Fan Forum on the same day.

64.170.195.115 used to post garbage on July 24th, was also used by Anthony on Phil's site and the WAC Fan Forum on the same day and also on July 21st.

67.218.163.97 used to post garbage on July 23rd, was also used by Anthony on Phil's site on the same day.

67.218.37.7 used to post garbage on July 23rd, was also used by Anthony on the WAC Fan Forum on July 22nd.

67.218.79.45 used to post garbage on July 22rd, was also used by Anthony on the WAC Fan Forum on the same day.

Sure it's possible to have two people share the same IP address, but it's impossible for two people to share six different addresses, and also happen to be using them on the same day.

As long as Phil's board did not reveail IP addresses, Anthony was protected from anyone comparing addresses. Now that the addresses are visible, the truth has been revealed.

It's time for you to come clean."
06-14-2005 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

I Root For: Nevada

[Image: freeslapdad4oh.png]
06-14-2005 01:09 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
clpack Offline
1st String

Doc,

It is my unfounded opinion that this image will be of substantial use in treating Anthony. I think I speak for many in wishing you success in what must be a particularly difficult case. Good luck!

[Image: 2-3.gif]
06-14-2005 01:16 PM
IRAnthony Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

You Not Doctor Of Anthony!!111 :mad: :mad:

Anthony Will **** You Up!!!11111111
06-14-2005 01:33 PM
Advertisement

wolfin1 Offline
2nd String

IRAnthony Wrote:You Not Doctor Of Anthony!!111 :mad: :mad:

Anthony Will **** You Up!!!11111111
Free Slapdad!

[Image: freeslapdad4oh.png]
06-14-2005 01:36 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BMF Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Who is Anthony?
06-14-2005 10:03 PM
clpack Offline
1st String

BMF Wrote:Who is Anthony?
Anthony does not really exist. Anthony is a figment of his own imagination. Anthony is a euphamism for everything that is annoying in this world. Anthony is the person who talks loudly on their cell phone in a restaurant. Anthony is the person who tries to take charge during a group project, even when they have no skills to contribute. Anthony is the person who always has a story that is bigger, better, and longer. Anthony is the guest who doesn't know when they've worn out their welcome. Anthony is the person that drives 52 mph in the fast lane. Anthony is the neighbor who borrows tools, and only returns them when they're broken. Anthony is the coworker who acts like your friend, and then backstabs you when talking to the boss. Anthony is the person who gets in the express lane with 23 items, and then pays with a check. Anthony is the guy who tries to sell you an oxygen sensor when you just want an oil change.

And now that I've said his name twelve times, Anthony feels twelve times as important, because why else would I repeat his name? Anthony doesn't like to be picked on, but it's the only attention he gets. Anthony needs to get a dog...no, better make that a goldfish.

Considering his track record, he should be known as Spamthony.
:spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam: :spam:
06-14-2005 11:09 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.