Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

The Finals
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

I Root For: USC Gamecocks

Crappies
The Finals
OK... who thinks Spurs win in 4? 5?

Does LeBron and the Cavs have a decent chance?

Thoughts?
06-06-2007 05:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

Crappies
RE: The Finals
Anyone watch it last night. Spurs looked a little rusty, but it appears that they should win the series once they get warmed up. I am proud of the Cavs making a game of it. They made it close enough to make it enjoyable.
06-08-2007 11:30 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rteynor Offline
1st String

I Root For: Toledo Rockets
I think it was only game one. Now that the Cavs have a better feel of how the Spurs will play them, they can adjust.

Adjustment 1. GET LARRY HUGHES OUT OF THE FREAKING GAME!!!! With his gimpy ankle, he's too slow to guard Parker, and can't hit a shot for nothing. I think it's time to roll with Boobie Gibson. The kid showed up against Detroit, and was the Cavs leading scorer in game 1. Perhaps alternate him with Snow when they need to step up the defense.
06-08-2007 12:33 PM
Advertisement

bww Offline
McCuse

I Root For: Bearcats
I had the pleasure to watch the game last night with 3 Cleveland fans. Boy, was that not fun. First of all, James has to drive on Bowen and get him into foul trouble. Somebody for the Cavs has got to be consistant from the outside. Still wondering why the Caves did not foul with 1 minute left. Seemed like they waived the white flag a little too soon. Granted, it was a long shot, but you only get to the Finals so often.

I'd like to see a game in this series where James can really get into a groove and see what happens.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2007 08:40 PM by bww.)
06-08-2007 08:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
raptorcox Offline
NBA Moderator

Crappies
Well, it is all over but the cryin. I still think Cavs will win once at home.
06-13-2007 11:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.