Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Best "in game" Dunkers
Intimidate Dominate Celebrate Offline
1st String

I Root For:

flyingswoosh Wrote:now i remember White.  I've seen him in a dunk contest, he's not as amazing as MJ was.
:roflol: :laugh:
:laugh: :roflol:
When did u see Flight, when he was in grade school? Cuz MJ was probly better than Flight when James was in grade school, but your smoking that pipe again if you think MJ is more amazing than flight
MJ made his mark with the foul line dunk. Flight took it between his legs on a foul line dunk. Unfortunately he lost control on his way up( he was still on his way up when he got to the rim) and missed it. This year at midnight madness he will make it though
06-20-2004 10:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1st String

I Root For:

tysramm1 Wrote:
Intimidate Wrote:
catfanjw21 Wrote:James White did some pretty nasty stuff in games. Who cares if they were playing TCU. :laugh:
How insane would that have been if Flight made that dunk on your signature. I was at Midnight Madness, his first ones were SICK! If he made that between the legs foul line dunk, I would be in a mental hospital right now b/c people would think i'm insane when I tell them about it.
FLIGHT is the best dunker I have ever seen. He has to watch out he doesn't get clothes lined by the rim! 04-bow
thats probarbly b/c hes one of the few good dunkers you have seen in person
ive seen my fair share
06-20-2004 10:48 AM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

Great for you!
06-20-2004 01:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Cincinnati

No seriously guys, James is the best dunk of all time. For his first dunk of Midnight Madness he started off with a through the legs. He has hops like Vince Carter(maybe even better).
06-20-2004 02:18 PM
tysramm1 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Intimidate, Dominate, Celebrate Wrote:
flyingswoosh Wrote:now i remember White.  I've seen him in a dunk contest, he's not as amazing as MJ was.
When did u see Flight, when he was in grade school? Cuz MJ was probly better than Flight when James was in grade school, but your smoking that pipe again if you think MJ is more amazing than flight
MJ made his mark with the foul line dunk. Flight took it between his legs on a foul line dunk. Unfortunately he lost control on his way up( he was still on his way up when he got to the rim) and missed it. This year at midnight madness he will make it though
wow this james white guy gets better every time you guys talk about him, he is now the greatest dunker of all time, b/c of a dunk that he didnt even make. Come on, if he was as good as you guys say he is more people would have heard of him
06-20-2004 09:08 PM
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

Thats cuz he isnt the greatest basketball player.
06-20-2004 09:51 PM
Hardcore Husky Offline
1st String

I Root For:

tysramm1 Wrote:
Intimidate Wrote:
wow this james white guy gets better every time you guys talk about him, he is now the greatest dunker of all time, b/c of a dunk that he didnt even make. Come on, if he was as good as you guys say he is more people would have heard of him
True.
06-20-2004 10:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
1st String

I Root For:

More people than not have heard of him. And if you haven't, you will.
06-21-2004 02:31 PM
tysramm1 Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Intimidate, Dominate, Celebrate Wrote:More people than not have heard of him. And if you haven't, you will.
oh im sure ill hear of him, the world could certainly use more great dunkers that dont even make their "great dunks"
06-21-2004 03:53 PM
JFlight21 Offline
Heisman

LOL
06-21-2004 04:11 PM
1st String

I Root For:

tysramm1 Wrote:
Intimidate Wrote:More people than not have heard of him.  And if you haven't, you will.
oh im sure ill hear of him, the world could certainly use more great dunkers that dont even make their "great dunks"
he makes his great dunks, that was a frieking unbelievable, amazing, awesome, superb, fall off your seats make you crazy dunk
just the fact that he could jump that high and that far is frieking unbelievable
he made the ncaa's in the long jump this year, not quite sure how he finished though, he was also doing the high jump
06-21-2004 05:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.