Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Season Ticket Renewal Deadline
Bookmark and Share
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Thursday, Apr. 8, 2004

LAFAYETTE – The University of Louisiana Athletics Department announced Thursday an extension for football season ticket holders to renew their tickets for the upcoming 2004 season.

The deadline, originally set for Friday, April 9, on invoices mailed to current season ticket holders, has been moved to Monday, April 12 because of the Easter holidays.

The Cajundome Ticket Office will be closed Friday in observance of Easter and reopen on Monday.

Fans are reminded to call the Cajundome Ticket Office at 337-265-2357 to reserve their same seats as last season or stop by the Cajundome Box Office located in the front entrance of the arena located at 444 Cajundome Blvd.

All seats not renewed after Monday’s deadline will be released for sale to the general public beginning on Monday, April 26.

Season ticket prices are as follows: chairbacks (D1-D3, UD1-UD3) $198; lower deck (C&E) $133; lower deck (A, B, F, G, UA, UB, UF, UG) $83; upper deck (AA-GG) $63; family ticket five-pack (section A only) $225. Tickets for chairbacks and lower deck sections C & E include an additional club fee.

Head coach Rickey Bustle’s squad begins the 2004 season at home against Northwestern State on Sept. 4 at Cajun Field and will host a total of five home games for his third campaign as the head boss of the Ragin’ Cajuns.

UL Sports Information Release
04-08-2004 09:35 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

LatvianCajun Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

I wish I could go to those games. :frown:
04-08-2004 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
studentfan Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Crappies

That's good to hear, it gives those people who waited until the last minute and didn't get them in, in time a chance to get them. That's more people added to the tickets already sold for next year.
04-09-2004 09:53 PM
Advertisement

bigearl Offline
Water Engineer

I Root For:

Question...
I am considering buying season tickets for the first time. I noticed the prices and the seating charts. I don't care for (nor want) the chair back seats. Any of you guys have any suggestions on what are good seats? I want to be on the lower level, and I think section A would be nice. Also are these seats assigned or is it general admission to the section you purchase?
04-15-2004 01:36 PM
SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

I am not sure, I have never bought season tickets (last year was the first year I have lived in Lafayette after graduating, I just moved back) but I did attend every game last season. I wish I could afford the chairback section :frown:
04-15-2004 03:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.