Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

FEAR THE ROO
Bookmark and Share
FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:
FEAR THE ROO
What a game!

Since some of you found it necessary to visit our message board to talk smack this week, I feel it is only fair we return the favor.

Here is a lesson. You may want to forward these links to your AD to demonstrate what a MODERN sports program very much on the rise looks like. Can't has had their history and you should be proud, but it is time to take step aside for the new MAC Champion. Oh, and by the way, winning the conference championship is good, but winning the MAC Championship and going dancing is March is what it is all about. Enjoy! Fear the Roo.

AKRON = [Image: MACC.gif]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is what a REAL scoreboard looks like. Today, modern sports programs actually show more than just the game time and ths score (unlike the MACC)
[Image: CIMG3030.gif]

Sellout crowd. Actually report several hundred people over capacity!!
[Image: CIMG3017.gif]

This is what a REAL ORIGINAL mascot looks like! Fear it baby, FEAR IT!
[Image: CIMG3032.gif]

This is what a FOOTBALL MAC CHAMPIONSHIP ring looks like. Take along, hard look as you will never see one of these at Can't State!
[Image: CIMG3039.gif]

Oh, and this is what a starting NFL quarterback looks like. Again, something Can't State could never produce!
[Image: CIMG3034.gif]

Hey, look at the video on ZIPSVision. That's what it looks like when a MAC Football team wins a MAC Championship
[Image: CIMG3038.gif]

A-K-R-O-N Spells Akron. I know reading is a challenge at Tri-C (Can't Community College), so ask an Akron fan to read it to you!
[Image: CIMG3047.gif]

This brings us to the stellar finish. 75-67 AKRON. Undefeated at home this year. We have protected OUR HOUSE!
[Image: CIMG3054.gif]

Your smack talk said we will be nothing until we beat Can't State. Well, by your own logic, we are definitely now SOMETHING to recon with. All week you talked about how your were bringing 1,000 fans to make some noise. I was there. You were NOTHING. It sounded like 100 Can't fans. Step aside and make room for the next new MAC Champions!!

AKRON = [Image: MACC.gif]
03-04-2006 06:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

BlueFlash Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

[Image: givedamn1sy3hw8yt.gif]
03-04-2006 06:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
loft Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Akron lmfao
03-04-2006 08:10 PM
FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

BlueFlash Wrote:[Image: givedamn1sy3hw8yt.gif]

You do. And we know it.
03-04-2006 08:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Kent State

Just wanted to show the rest of you what we have to put up with because Akron beats us in a meaningless final game in a close margin on their home court.

03-yawn

And some of you thought we would miss Marshall.
03-04-2006 08:45 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Actually, I intended to move this to the Kent State Smack Board- the special MACbbs seating set up for RooTards. So, if any other MOD wants to move it, fine with me.

In the meantime, you got to admit laughs like this don't come along everyday.
03-04-2006 09:13 PM
Advertisement

FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

The fact tha a Flash Fan moderates this board is partially the reason Akron fans don't visit this board and use our own. Does it make any sense that a Flash Fan moderator moves a post directed specifically to Kent State after a significant defeat by Akron to the Mid-AMerican Conference Talk section???

Great way to run a biased message board. It was not off topic. You know it. Apparently this "meainingless game" does matter to you as your decision was obviously affected by emotion.

Nice job....
03-04-2006 10:01 PM
NIUGAHuskie Offline
1st String

I Root For: NIU

Congrats to Akron, but seriously, for the MAC tourney, I'm a little more worried about Kent State then Akron. With that being said, I hope some team knocks you guys off before either one of you gets to play NIU. By the way, am I supposed to fear the "roo"? Your "roo" looks like a cudley stuffed animal that I'd like to hug. Oh, and if either of you wants to see a real modern day basketball arena, come visit the convo at Northern. If we can ever sell it out, that place will be rockin. See you in Cleveland!
03-04-2006 10:30 PM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Yes, your exemplary content shows your did not seek smack and visited for discussion. I attempted to move your ninth grade project to the Kent State Smack board to join your other Hilltop High friends, but hit the Conference Board in error. I do not moderate here, and if you can read, will note my support if another MOD chooses to move it.

If you want to know, my favorite pictures are the empty seats as you brag about your crowd and showing off your scoreboard with KSU ahead. Are you in the new Honors College over there?

But after all that, whatever keeps this crap away from our board is fine with me. Stop by when you have something to say. For example, maybe you can explain why an 8 point win in the last two minutes of a meaningless game is "decisive."
03-04-2006 10:40 PM
FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

Hey dumb-ass, you are exemplary of your Can't State edumacation!!!

Notice the clock and the score in the picture you say shows empty seats. It's TEN MINUTES BEFORE TIP-OFF!!!! And most of the blue empties are family and friends of the team....Oh, and the visiting fan section too.

And the beautiful image with Kent up....it's a picture of the scoreboard TO DEMONSTRATE THE SCREEN, not the score! A screen that you won't see at your POA MACC. Who cares if Can't happened to be up then??! All that matters is a W for Akron.

NOW LET'S MOVE THIS TO THE KENT SMACK SECTION so your other scrubs can enlighten us with their intelligence! 03-hissyfit
03-05-2006 01:25 AM
FlashFan Offline
Heisman

Okay, now you're scaring me.

Quote:Fear it baby, FEAR IT!
03-05-2006 07:54 AM
Advertisement

ctownflash Offline
Water Engineer

FearTheRoo Wrote:Hey dumb-a$$, you are exemplary of your Can't State edumacation!!!

Notice the clock and the score in the picture you say shows empty seats. It's TEN MINUTES BEFORE TIP-OFF!!!! And most of the blue empties are family and friends of the team....Oh, and the visiting fan section too.

And the beautiful image with Kent up....it's a picture of the scoreboard TO DEMONSTRATE THE SCREEN, not the score! A screen that you won't see at your POA MACC. Who cares if Can't happened to be up then??! All that matters is a W for Akron.

NOW LET'S MOVE THIS TO THE KENT SMACK SECTION so your other scrubs can enlighten us with their intelligence! 03-hissyfit

For someone who's team has NEVER in the history of the MAC tournament won ONE game in Cleveland, you sure do talk alot of smack. And I think the point about the scoreboard was, why not take a picture of it when Akron was WINNING? The fact that you took it when Kent was up is the reason it is funny. Oh yes, you got us. You definitely have the best scoreboard in the MAC. I'll take the best TEAM, thank you. lmfao
03-05-2006 09:08 AM
msopher Offline
1st String

I Root For:

And to think the posts gets even more dumber on their own board.
03-05-2006 12:14 PM
FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

ctownflash Wrote:I'll take the best TEAM, thank you. lmfao

That will be determined at 7 PM on Saturday evening. I will gladly buy your ticket since Can't won't make it past Friday. 02-13-banana
03-05-2006 04:49 PM
FunkmasterFlash Offline
1st String

So did you guys get in a big We're # 3! chant?
03-05-2006 05:27 PM
utpotts Offline
Heisman

I Root For: Toledo

looks like the bandwagon drove by................ 03-yawn
03-06-2006 12:37 AM
Advertisement

FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

FunkmasterFlash Wrote:So did you guys get in a big We're # 3! chant?

Your #1 seed will be your undoing. I can't believe you can't see that! Look at the teams you are expected to face in your loaded half of the tourney bracket. Miami will probably eliminate you. If not, we will.

No dancing in March at Can't State

Football....done
Soccer....done
Track....done
Basketball....in progress
03-06-2006 01:12 AM
BGSUalum1987 Offline
Noah's Dad

I Root For: BGSU!

FlashFan Wrote:... RooTards ...

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao 04-bow
03-06-2006 10:52 AM
KSUDan Offline
Special Teams

It will be a tough side of the bracket, but we've beaten all of those teams. We've even beaten Miami twice, which is more than I can say for most teams. I just can't believe you guys keep looking past your first game. That's the best way to get sent home at about 4:30 on Thursday.
03-06-2006 10:55 AM
FearTheRoo Offline
Bench Warmer

I Root For:

I can look past them. I am not playing the games! I am positive KD and the boys are quite focused.
03-06-2006 02:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.