Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

SBC Offensive Player of the Week
Bookmark and Share
badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

This weekend we travel to Ole Miss and will FINALLY leave Oxford with a 'W'; our freshman defense is improving and our offense has what it takes!

From the online Jonesboro Sun (http://www.jonesborosun.com):

Tuesday, September 28, 2004
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Running hard

By Kevin Turbeville
Sun sports editor

Antonio Warren earned his second Sun Belt Conference award of the season Monday, this time for his efforts as a running back.
Warren was honored as the SBC’s Offensive Player of the Week after rushing for 175 yards on 24 carries in Arkansas State’s 28-21 victory at Louisiana-Monroe. He was the special teams honoree three weeks ago after amassing 128 yards on kickoff returns against Missouri.

ASU was unable to run effectively against Missouri or LSU, but Warren had 90 yards on 21 carries against Memphis and the junior tailback from Wynne followed with the second-best night of his college career against ULM.
“We were certainly pleased with the way he played, especially the last two weeks as a tailback. He attacked the line of scrimmage and ran with authority,
09-28-2004 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Advertisement

Tuffguy20 Offline
2nd String

I Root For:

man, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I like ASU, but my parents are ole miss alum, Ive been an ole miss fan my entire life...hrmm. On one hand, I like Ole miss, on the other, i gotta support the SBC. I think imma have to pull for yall because I still hate cutcliffe, and another loss could spell the end of him in oxford so Im goin with yall this week.

Tuffguy
09-28-2004 03:28 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

Hey Tuffguy -- Glad to have you pulling for ASU this weekend; I am fond of Ole Miss as well as I grew up on the Eastern side of Arkansas. However, this weekend they are going down to the SBC!!!

Go SBC Football!!
04-cheers
09-28-2004 06:05 PM
Advertisement

SwampHound Offline
All American

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Tuffguy20 Wrote:man, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I like ASU, but my parents are ole miss alum, Ive been an ole miss fan my entire life...hrmm. On one hand, I like Ole miss, on the other, i gotta support the SBC. I think imma have to pull for yall because I still hate cutcliffe, and another loss could spell the end of him in oxford so Im goin with yall this week.

Tuffguy
I think both of you know I worked for Ole Miss for 3 years, still, I have to pull for ASU in this one 04-cheers GEAUX INDIANS!!!!!!!
09-28-2004 06:12 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
badgerwolf Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:

SwampHound Wrote:
Tuffguy20 Wrote:man, I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.  I like ASU, but my parents are ole miss alum, Ive been an ole miss fan my entire life...hrmm.  On one hand, I like Ole miss, on the other, i gotta support the SBC.  I think imma have to pull for yall because I still hate cutcliffe, and another loss could spell the end of him in oxford so Im goin with yall this week.

Tuffguy
I think both of you know I worked for Ole Miss for 3 years, still, I have to pull for ASU in this one 04-cheers GEAUX INDIANS!!!!!!!
That is what is so cool about being in a conference; whenever any of our SBC teams play an OOC we have fans of other SBC schools all across the nation pulling for the SBC school to win!

Thanks Guys!

Go SBC Football!!!!
04-cheers
09-28-2004 07:32 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.