Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

BALL STATES BI-AATCH
Bookmark and Share
Unregistered

CrappiesNew Orleans Bowl

Nasty, you idiot, NIU is going to slaughter the Cards, then BG will clobber whatever is left. You got an upset yesterday. Enjoy! That was the highlight of your season. Now, sit back and watch NIU, BG and Toledo compete for the division while BSU sits in it's usual seat on the sidelines.
10-26-2003 10:36 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Nasty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Donators

Hey ODDSNOT - I AM enjoying the win...you on the other hand are resoting back to your angry, bitter self. Ahhh what a beautiful fall day...now go tuck your tail between your legs girlfriend :wave: :rofl: 03-nutkick
10-26-2003 01:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

For the record, Odd was not the Toledo fan who was running smack about BSU before this game... that honor falls to KingBob and TJRocket, and it does not surprise me that they are hiding out today. Direct your ire at them, Nasty...

That said, Odd still is a pumpkin-beer-drinkin' lame-****** Detroit Deadwings fan, and for that he should be ridiculed mercilessly.
10-27-2003 12:58 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

I Root For: Toledo Rockets

Crappies

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:For the record, Odd was not the Toledo fan who was running smack about BSU before this game... that honor falls to KingBob and TJRocket, and it does not surprise me that they are hiding out today. Direct your ire at them, Nasty...

That said, Odd still is a pumpkin-beer-drinkin' lame-****** Detroit Deadwings fan, and for that he should be ridiculed mercilessly.
Show me where I said anything negative about BSU, you B!tch. Come on big mouth. I know I do talk about the competition, but I will do so before games, but as far as Ball st goes, show me one negative comment about your crappy little school.

You want negative comments about Ball St? Have Letterman donate some money for a paved parking lot, the "loud and proud section" I didn't even know where it was until the annoucer identified their location... loud and proud my @ss!! more like lame and ******! Your POS stadium is still the same POS stadium I saw last time I was there, the highschool bleachers you had in the endzone are gone only to be replaced with carnie tents... very big time :rolleyes: . What happened to the 1000 or so drunken students from 2001 that chanted "OVER-RATED"? They were replaced by two drunken students out of the ten drunken students that showed up and waved "buh-bye" to the Toledo section in a very Marshallesque type way.

Like I said Papa, show me one negative comment I made about your crappy little team before the game.

Ball ST won saturday, good for you. I'll send you a postcard from the MCB.
10-27-2003 01:18 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Well Papa? Nothing? Nothing at all?

Think before you type next time dipsh!t.
10-27-2003 02:12 PM
rocketfootball Offline
Legend

I Root For: Toledo
CrappiesCrappiesCrappiesCrappies

LongtimeFan Wrote:I warned all of you here after Ball State won at Kent that the Cards were going to upset at least one, possibly two
And you might remember that I agreed with you. Ball State has played very well at times this season.
10-27-2003 02:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Whoa... you give me one whole hour to respond? How big of you.

Some of us don't check this cesspool every hour. In fact, your nearly illegible, juvenile post is why I typically avoid it. (Nice display of a UT education, by the way... now I know why they say anyone with a pulse can get in...)

Were you or were you not advocating, just a few weeks ago, on the football board that BSU be kicked out of the MAC? Did you or did you not guarantee a Rocket victory in Muncie this year, as your compadre King Bob did?

Rip on our stadium all you want... you aren't saying anything most BSU fans haven't said before about the place. (Although our new training facility puts yours to shame).

Go ahead, make fun of our stadium. We'll just keep kicking Toledo's ****** inside of it.

Do everyone a favor, kid. Read more, post less.
10-27-2003 02:53 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

I never advocated kicking anyone out of the MAC. try again.

I predicted the Rockets would win, why shouldn't I? I also predicted BG would win big against NIU. Did I do it to despite the NIU fans? No, I was in fact pulling for the Huskies.

"Your" training facility puts Toledo's to shame? Ooh. The packed stands showed people are still clamoring over "your" training facility. Also, whats the deal with the steel tubes behind the visitors bench? I think I saw those same steel tubes behind the visitors bench last year. Once again your stadium sucks.

So since im a Rocket fan you automatically assume I went to school at UT. Do us all a favor b1tch and don't assume anymore, mmkay? You are still unable to provide any evidence that I was talking smack about BSU before the game. You are an idiot Papa, yet for some reason you rip on my education. You come on here running your piehole say im hiding out calling me a kid.

You wanna know why I wasn't on here saturday night after the game? Forget about the game saturday, I got a call at about 11:30 at night from the Hospice nurse saying my dad, who has been very sick for quite some time now, might not make it through the night, I spent most of sunday morning by his bed. So football and message boards just didn't seem that important to me. Can you forgive me for not coming on here to defend the Rockets poor play on the field?

Do me a favor b1tch? Read whats posted on the boards that way you don't run your mouth off and look like a silly lil b!tch.

I still challenge you to find the post/posts where I was talking smack about BSU before the game.
10-27-2003 03:32 PM
Nasty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Donators

Quote from SH_T STAIN...err TJrockette-

" Show me where I said anything negative about BSU, you B!tch. Come on big mouth."

wow- look what a nice old fashioned ***** slapping can do for ones temper...I am laughing my butt off that we trounced your team so EASILY- Krist TJ you all looked like my dog when he knows he's in trouble- YOU know what that looks like- on your back- legs spread- whimmpering- TAKING THE PUNISHMENT!!

03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol 03-lol

Go take a shower I can smell you from here-LOOOOOO-SER
10-27-2003 03:35 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Whats this "we" crap you an Papa keep tossin around? Were you an Papa on the field playing?

You think that game was a trouncing? That was no trouncing, you obviously did not catch BSU's basketball game against the Rockets at Savage hall. That was a trouncing, Ball States most lopsided MAC loss ever I believe.
10-27-2003 04:05 PM
Nasty Offline
Special Teams

I Root For:
Donators

Yea- "We" trounced but -more correctly- Mister "I better change the subject to Basketball because in football we just got SMOKED" OUR TEAM TROUNCED YOUR TEAM ( does that feel better Honey?)

But for reference PL and myself both contribute $ to the program so it does make it "ours" in that sense....

as for you -go back to your silo and lick your wounds...or balls ...or BOTH! 03-nutkick 03-lol 03-nutkick
10-27-2003 04:18 PM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Wow. You beat the worst Ball State hoops team in 20 years on your home floor, a team that had SEVEN scholarship players dressed due to injuries. Give those Rockets a cookie.

:rolleyes:

Wasn't out on the field Saturday, but it sure seemed like I could have gained a few yards against that Rocket defense!

38-14. Six of the last seven in Muncie.
10-27-2003 04:18 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Nasty Wrote:But for reference PL and myself both contribute $ to the program so it does make it "ours" in that sense....
Funny the sign just read :Ball State Cardinals: :rolleyes: You don't give enough money, that place is a eyesore.
10-27-2003 04:26 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:For the record, Odd was not the Toledo fan who was running smack about BSU before this game... that honor falls to KingBob and TJRocket, and it does not surprise me that they are hiding out today. Direct your ire at them, Nasty...
Still waiting on some facts to back up your statement Papa...

Its okay to be wrong Papa. Its not the first time it happened to you, definetly wont be the last.
10-27-2003 04:32 PM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Piss off, pal. You've made plenty of negative comments about BSU in the past. This thread pretty much backs me up and proves how you operate. I have neither the time or inclination to go scrolling through a month's worth of *your* posts. Do your own research.

Quote:You don't give enough money, that place is a eyesore.

That's rich... coming from a Toledo fan. Lay off the sauce, son.
10-27-2003 05:14 PM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:Piss off, pal. You've made plenty of negative comments about BSU in the past.
First I was running smack before the BSU game. You were unable to produce any evidence of that.

Now you claim I've made plenty of negative comments about BSU in the past. Yet you are still unable to find one negative post I have made about BSU in the past.

You see Papa you realize you are wrong, but you are too stubborn to apologize for making a mistake. Its okay pal, don't worry about it, I realize what kind of idiot you are now.
10-28-2003 11:35 AM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Whatever makes you feel better, joker-pants...
10-28-2003 11:49 AM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

Oh, and I reiterate.... 38-14.... six of the last seven at The Nest...
10-28-2003 11:49 AM
TJRocket Offline
All American

Crappies

Papa Lou BSU Wrote:six of the last seven at The Nest...
You still count the 2001 game as a W? That takes some balls, the refs handed BSU that game on a silver platter.
10-28-2003 11:55 AM
Papa Lou BSU Offline
1st String

I Root For:
CrappiesCrappies

bull****. We beat you, straight up. Complain about the calls if you want, but that was a 5-6 Bill Lynch coached team against a ranked Toledo squad. If you didn't want to worry about the MAC officials, your powerful team should have taken care of business that day. They didn't. They shouldn't have given up a 100-yard kickoff return with three minutes remaining in the game. But they did. Your team let us hang around, even though we were overmatched that day. Big mistake.

Our team won. Your team lost. Get over it.
10-28-2003 12:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Copyright © 2002-2024 Collegiate Sports Nation Bulletin Board System (CSNbbs), All Rights Reserved.
CSNbbs is an independent fan site and is in no way affiliated to the NCAA or any of the schools and conferences it represents.
This site monetizes links. FTC Disclosure.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org.