CSNbbs
It is really getting nasty!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: Tulsa (/forum-436.html)
+------ Forum: Tulsa Hoops (/forum-452.html)
+------ Thread: It is really getting nasty!!! (/thread-96876.html)

It is really getting nasty!!! - jfisher - 12-24-2005 08:58 AM

I don't think I've ever seen the Rivals board so downright nasty to the players and coaches. The attacks are getting pretty personal, on the players and coaches!! I have never been a big Price fan, but the attacks on the other board are both ridiculous and close to being out of hand. I might have even blocked a few of them and I'm a big free speech guy!! Price is not the reason for our downfall and he probably isn't to blame for Hurrican Katrina either, which I figure will be the next thing he's blamed for!! I guess Coach W better go to because, AFTER 10 GAMES, we aren't ranked in the top 25--what the hell is going on!! There obviously are a few fans that expected the program to turn around from game one--are you kidding me!!! I'm almost at a loss to figure out what is going on. I don't like to lose anymore than anyone else and if a player has a bad game, there's nothing wrong with saying that, as long as when he has a good one that is either mentioned or the fact he had a bad game two games ago isn't brought up again and definitely no personal attacks on any Tulsa player period!!!!

- Nevadanatural - 12-27-2005 08:41 AM

I agree JFisher. I even sent a couple of complaints in to the management of the site about a couple of posts. I was told that Red Dirt had been warned about personal attacks. Everyone has their own ideas about who should and should not be playing but to attack a specific player on a message board is absolutely ridiculous. I really miss the ignore button from the old Invision board. When this site had that I didn't even have to see any Nucleus posts. If there was one on the Rivals board I could totally ignore Red Dirt.

TU will improve but it will take awhile for the players and coaches to figure things out.

- richardm - 12-27-2005 09:33 PM

And people pay money for that?

It's just a game anyway. I predict that it won't be too long before we are worrying about which Big Ten team coach is going to go to.