Fill in the blank Pt. 2 - Printable Version
+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC West Team Talk (/forum-238.html)
+----- Forum: Arkansas (/forum-249.html)
+----- Thread: Fill in the blank Pt. 2 (/thread-9396.html)
- JoltinJacket - 03-18-2003 07:32 PM
taking the long walk to the boss' office
- Rebel_Rx - 03-19-2003 08:24 AM
being awakened by thunder
- JoltinJacket - 03-19-2003 12:24 PM
being awakened by that damn alarm clock :bang:
- Rebel_Rx - 03-19-2003 01:09 PM
even the fact that you NEED an alarm clock
- JoltinJacket - 03-19-2003 06:14 PM
oversleeping and missing your own wedding. :eek:
- Rebel_Rx - 03-20-2003 02:38 PM
JoltinJacket Wrote:oversleeping and missing your own wedding. :eek:I didn't know you were that old JJ.........
having someone eat the last piece of YOUR birthday cake
- JoltinJacket - 03-20-2003 07:52 PM
Rebel_Rx Wrote:Not quite old enough to want to get married, but that did happen to a guy I know.JoltinJacket Wrote:oversleeping and missing your own wedding. :eek:I didn't know you were that old JJ.........
Noticing how the number of candles on the cake seems to increase every year. :bang:
- calling_the_hogs - 03-24-2003 10:59 AM
Locking your car keys inside your car...and the car is still running
- calling_the_hogs - 03-24-2003 02:06 PM
that Michael Moore guy who attacked President Bush last night.
Send that ****** to France... NOW!
- Rebel_Rx - 03-25-2003 08:22 AM
calling_the_hogs Wrote:that Michael Moore guy who attacked President Bush last night.**personally nominates Michael Moore to be a human shield in Iraq**
knowing that there are idiots who don't appreciate those fighting for their freedom