CSNbbs
Ty-Bull feels unloved - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+----- Forum: CUSA Smack Talk (/forum-450.html)
+----- Thread: Ty-Bull feels unloved (/thread-93586.html)

- Ty-Bull - 10-14-2005 12:02 PM

[Image: 19526352.jpg]

[Image: 19526388.jpg]

[Image: 19525915.jpg]
[Image: 19525917.jpg]

Dang, I thought that we were your "biggest" game. Oh Well 04-cheers

- GrayBeard - 10-14-2005 12:06 PM

Ty-Bull Wrote:Dang, I thought that we were your "biggest" game. Oh Well 04-cheers
Ty-Bull proves he is a classless troll!

- Bronco_USA - 10-14-2005 12:07 PM

Ty-Bull Wrote:Dang, I thought that we were your "biggest" game. Oh Well 04-cheers
That was a big game....we stunk the joint up that night. I know the A.D's were supposed to talk about extending the series a couple weeks after the game. Any news?

- UCF_AlumniLXA - 10-14-2005 12:09 PM

GrayBeard Wrote:
Ty-Bull Wrote:Dang, I thought that we were your "biggest" game. Oh Well  04-cheers
Ty-Bull proves he is a classless troll!
Post was reported.... Just ignore him... 04-drinky

- Ty-Bull - 10-14-2005 12:10 PM

KNIGHTTIME Wrote:
Ty-Bull Wrote:Dang, I thought that we were your "biggest" game. Oh Well  04-cheers
That was a big game....we stunk the joint up that night. I know the A.D's were supposed to talk about extending the series a couple weeks after the game. Any news?
No News yet. Hope that they can get it done. It is / will be fun. Can't wait to go to the Citrus Bowl next year. Although it would have been great to be the first game at your new on-campus stadium.

Hey, tell that guy that I am not classless. I took many classes at USF.... 04-cheers

- GrayBeard - 10-14-2005 12:12 PM

Ty-Bull Wrote:Hey, tell that guy that I am not classless. I took many classes at USF.... 04-cheers
Wow, that is not refuting my point in the least bit!

- Jugnaut - 10-14-2005 02:14 PM

Ty-Bull Wrote:
KNIGHTTIME Wrote:
No News yet. Hope that they can get it done. It is / will be fun. Can't wait to go to the Citrus Bowl next year. Although it would have been great to be the first game at your new on-campus stadium.

Hey, tell that guy that I am not classless. I took many classes at USF.... 04-cheers
That was the funniest thing ever way to go Ty-bull. 04-cheers 04-bow