CSNbbs
Happy Birthday, Original Timmy Chan! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Future Members (/forum-1020.html)
+----- Forum: Houston (/forum-445.html)
+----- Thread: Happy Birthday, Original Timmy Chan! (/thread-88836.html)

- lauramac - 08-18-2004 11:35 AM

Have a great one, old-timer! :D

- uhmump95 - 08-18-2004 12:15 PM

I do not know if he looks at this board or not.

If he does I have a question for him.

What is the difference between "The Original Timmy Chan's" and "Timmy Chan's"? Please do not say one is original and one isn't :D .

Happy Birthday and post something here once in a while!!!

- The Original Timmy Chan - 08-23-2004 12:08 PM

uhmump95 Wrote:What is the difference between "The Original Timmy Chan's" and "Timmy Chan's"? Please do not say one is original and one isn't :D .
Thanks for the B-Day wishes, y'all!

As for your question, mump:

"The Original Timmy Chan's" is on Scott Street, while "New Timmy Chan #9" is on S. Main...

- lauramac - 08-25-2004 06:09 PM

I figure I can post this here b/c only OTC and uhmump are likely to read it. :D

To put stuff on the calendar, just click on any calendar event (listed on the main C-USA index page). Then click "Calendar" on the trail-of-breadcrumbs up at the top. (You know, the list of links, like CUSAbbs -> CUSA Sports Talk -> CUSA blah blah blah -> CUSA you are here.) You'll get the whole calendar for this month; down at the bottom is a thing where you can post a new event.

The Bucket is already ON there, now. 03-razz

TCU finals week, however, is not. :laugh:

- uhmump95 - 08-26-2004 03:38 PM

I did not notice what OwlJacket did at all. I never that low on the home page most days.

Laura obviously goes for guys with a good sense of humor, because that would be the only way OwlJacket would have a chance. He obviously used to crack few jokes about Laura before the marries though!!! :D

- lauramac - 08-28-2004 04:59 PM

Well, in addition to the sense of humor, he can also be very charming sometimes.

However, at other times, he hides it well! :laugh: