CSNbbs
OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado (/thread-846162.html)

OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - T-Dog - 03-19-2018 09:44 PM

From JSU's AD Greg Seitz.

Thanks for all the calls, texts and emails and we do have extensive damage in Jacksonville. I can confirm we have major roof damage at Pete Mathews Coliseum, but The Pete is not completely destroyed. We have staff on site and will update as soon as possible.

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - TrueBlueDrew - 03-19-2018 09:48 PM

Yikes. Worst case scenario for a school. I hope the students and staff are safe and uninjured. The rest of us need to stay indoors and hunker down. Really nasty storm sweeping across the Deep South right now.

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - EagleNationRising - 03-19-2018 09:58 PM

(03-19-2018 09:48 PM)TrueBlueDrew Wrote:  Yikes. Worst case scenario for a school. I hope the students and staff are safe and uninjured. The rest of us need to stay indoors and hunker down. Really nasty storm sweeping across the Deep South right now.

I’m in Kennesaw right now and this storm is really bad. Hail has been falling for nearly 20 mins.

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - Atlanta Trojan - 03-19-2018 10:15 PM

Sorry to hear that for our old rival.

Hope everyone’s ok

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - CardinalBlackTrojan - 03-19-2018 11:03 PM

Jax State is on Spring Break right now, so at least most of the students are off campus.

As much as Troy fans love to hate Jax State, this is certainly a time for us to help them out.

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - arkstfan - 03-19-2018 11:34 PM

Luckily they were playing at Central Arkansas tonight instead of hosting.

RE: OT: Jax State takes direct hit from tornado - TheEagleWay - 03-20-2018 07:08 AM

Storm kept me and the wife up around 3 am.. was worried it would wake the boys up. House got rocked several times and even got some hail.