CSNbbs
Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week (/thread-844276.html)

Pages: 1 2

Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - tennis2k4 - 03-02-2018 11:34 AM

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-ichan-steel-imports-cf7deb8beaf0/

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - TechRocks - 03-02-2018 11:40 AM

Buckle up, this will surely get him impeached if Russian collusion, money laundering, stealing Hillary's emails and peeing Russian hookers don't do the trick.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - UTSAMarineVet09 - 03-02-2018 11:46 AM

oh look at that reach!!!

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - UofMstateU - 03-02-2018 11:46 AM

So, Icahn still owns a sh*tload of this stock?

Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - JMUDunk - 03-02-2018 11:52 AM

(03-02-2018 11:34 AM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  https://thinkprogress.org/trump-ichan-steel-imports-cf7deb8beaf0/

Oh, good grief. “Manufacturer of heavy cranes and equipment” or whatever. So, “steel related”...

I love the smell of desperation in the morning...

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - tennis2k4 - 03-02-2018 11:52 AM

(03-02-2018 11:46 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  So, Icahn still owns a sh*tload of this stock?

Less than 5 percent now if you read the article.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - Bull_Is_Back - 03-02-2018 11:53 AM

Do an investigation for insider trading and then let it go..

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - tennis2k4 - 03-02-2018 11:54 AM

(03-02-2018 11:52 AM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(03-02-2018 11:34 AM)tennis2k4 Wrote:  https://thinkprogress.org/trump-ichan-steel-imports-cf7deb8beaf0/

Oh, good grief. “Manufacturer of heavy cranes and equipment” or whatever. So, “steel related”...

I love the smell of desperation in the morning...

Lost 12 percent of stock value since announcement because it is steel related.

Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - ark30inf - 03-02-2018 11:54 AM

The SEC is pretty good about rooting out insider trading. If Icahn engaged in it, he'll have trouble. Trump, however, will not be in trouble for knowing Icahn.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - WalkThePlank - 03-02-2018 12:00 PM

Liberal logic:

1. Trump is one of the dumbest Presidents, if not the dumbest President we've ever had. Just look out how stupid he is.

2. Trump knows about all of these corrupt stories. He meticulously colluded with the Russians although they haven't found anything yet. He's well connected in the business world and knows how to stay just ahead of the FBI. He will be caught and impeached.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - TechRocks - 03-02-2018 12:02 PM

Amazing, the first thing I thought of yesterday when Trump mentioned steel tariffs was Manitowoc Company Inc., a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions. Man I should have shorted that sucker.

Now if only he'll talk about cattle I can make $100,000 in the futures market. I've got a great broker in Arkansas.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - gdunn - 03-02-2018 12:11 PM

(03-02-2018 12:02 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  Amazing, the first thing I thought of yesterday when Trump mentioned steel tariffs was Manitowoc Company Inc., a leading global manufacturer of cranes and lifting solutions. Man I should have shorted that sucker.

Now if only he'll talk about cattle I can make $100,000 in the futures market. I've got a great broker in Arkansas.

Yea me too. I didn't think of my friends in the Pittsburgh area that work for US Steel or anything

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - SoMs Eagle - 03-02-2018 12:12 PM

(03-02-2018 12:00 PM)WalkThePlank Wrote:  Liberal logic:

1. Trump is one of the dumbest Presidents, if not the dumbest President we've ever had. Just look out how stupid he is.

2. Trump knows about all of these corrupt stories. He meticulously colluded with the Russians although they haven't found anything yet. He's well connected in the business world and knows how to stay just ahead of the FBI. He will be caught and impeached.
About #1-
The idiots say the same about every pres not theirs. While every pres or candidate of theirs is the smartest man-woman in the universe.
They don’t even have enough mental capability to manufacture another rebuke. Why should they, their minions know no better.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - gdunn - 03-02-2018 12:15 PM

I think that's the beauty of the conservative Never Trumpers. They didn't want him or HRC. But they understand they have to live with him. They point out the flaws and the good things.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - UofMstateU - 03-03-2018 01:42 PM

Oh good grief, the stock was worth $44 back in January. The stock had dropped YTD by nearly 30% before he sold it.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - shere khan - 03-03-2018 02:12 PM

So pathetic.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - Attackcoog - 03-03-2018 02:34 PM

lol...Trump doesnt run his investments.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - bullet - 03-03-2018 06:13 PM

So if he dumped millions in steel related stock, he probably lost a lot of money.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - Bull_Is_Back - 03-03-2018 06:57 PM

(03-02-2018 12:12 PM)SoMs Eagle Wrote:  About #1-
The idiots say the same about every pres not theirs. While every pres or candidate of theirs is the smartest man-woman in the universe.
They don’t even have enough mental capability to manufacture another rebuke. Why should they, their minions know no better.

Not to the same degree. I don't recall to many people thinking Obama was a moron, only that he did idiotic things. But most thought they were towards his ends, which was a globalist post colonial Marxist agenda.

RE: Trump confidant dumped millions in steel related stock last week - ericsrevenge76 - 03-03-2018 07:21 PM

(03-02-2018 12:00 PM)WalkThePlank Wrote:  Liberal logic:

Its very similar to the Bush years in that respect.

They say he is the biggest moron of all time, yet he defeated and outsmarts them at every turn.