CSNbbs
University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine (/thread-844161.html)

University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - UTSAMarineVet09 - 03-01-2018 02:28 PM

I am saddened for my school...

Quote:Students at the University of Texas, San Antonio are launching a new magazine called “No Whites Allowed.”

A Facebook event announcing Thursday’s launch says the magazine will “create a space” for “black and brown people, especially those who are queer,” who have been “told that they don’t have a space” or a “voice or a say.”

“The [magazine] specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” a description of the event reads. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

White people are welcome to attend the launch party.

An anonymous UTSA student told Campus Reform that “No Whites Allowed” is just the latest piece of “anti-white propaganda” to be passed around by “a host of liberal organizations” on the San Antonio campus.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/university-texas-students-launch-no-whites-allowed/

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - VA49er - 03-01-2018 02:30 PM

They are their own worst enemy and don't even realize it.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - SuperFlyBCat - 03-01-2018 02:31 PM

Anything for attention. Acting like 10 year olds.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - Kronke - 03-01-2018 02:46 PM

The alt-left is determined to destroy this country.

All because they STILL can't accept that they lost an election.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - bullet - 03-01-2018 02:48 PM

(03-01-2018 02:28 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I am saddened for my school...

Quote:Students at the University of Texas, San Antonio are launching a new magazine called “No Whites Allowed.”

A Facebook event announcing Thursday’s launch says the magazine will “create a space” for “black and brown people, especially those who are queer,” who have been “told that they don’t have a space” or a “voice or a say.”

“The [magazine] specifically features and promotes black and brown lgbtqa creatives,” a description of the event reads. “We hope to showcase our talent and create an open space for our voices to be heard.”

An anonymous UTSA student told Campus Reform that “No Whites Allowed” is just the latest piece of “anti-white propaganda” to be passed around by “a host of liberal organizations” on the San Antonio campus.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/1/university-texas-students-launch-no-whites-allowed/

Imagine the reaction if a "whites only" magazine was published. Or a basketball league for "white men who can't jump?" Or a club that only had non-Black jazz musicians.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - SuperFlyBCat - 03-01-2018 02:59 PM

[Image: DXOkB61UQAA5nMn.jpg]

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - Bull_Is_Back - 03-01-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:“create a space” for “black and brown people, especially those who are queer,

So "Women and Children most effected" is no longer the flavor of the month..

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - BadgerMJ - 03-01-2018 03:35 PM

(03-01-2018 02:28 PM)UTSAMarineVet09 Wrote:  I am saddened for my school...

Proving once again that if you belong to a politically correct group or minority you can pretty much get away with whatever the hell you want and no one will say jack.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - MemTigers1998 - 03-01-2018 03:40 PM

I'm cool with this......

as long as they don't get upset that some folks hang out in circles that consist of only straight whites

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - VA49er - 03-01-2018 04:10 PM

(03-01-2018 03:40 PM)MemTigers1998 Wrote:  I'm cool with this......

as long as they don't get upset that some folks hang out in circles that consist of only straight whites

No, that would be racist! Freaking hypocrites.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - UCGrad1992 - 03-01-2018 05:59 PM

[Image: 161108-wilstein-van-jones-tease_lyghh0]

"This is queer lash. Plain and simple."

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - olliebaba - 03-01-2018 06:03 PM

Since Utsa copies everything UT El Paso I'm glad to inform everyone that we still love white people. LOL

They didn't copy that from us...for a change.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - SuperFlyBCat - 03-01-2018 06:04 PM

(03-01-2018 05:59 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  [Image: 161108-wilstein-van-jones-tease_lyghh0]

"This is queer lash. Plain and simple."

Married a white woman lol. Pro blacks even the BK woman like the opposite.

RE: University of Texas students launch ‘No Whites Allowed’ magazine - SuperFlyBCat - 03-01-2018 06:05 PM

(03-01-2018 06:03 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  Since Utsa copies everything UT El Paso I'm glad to inform everyone that we still love white people. LOL

They didn't copy that from us...for a change.

That girl who is doing this ain't nothing. I saw her FB empty.