CSNbbs
Donk honesty test - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Donk honesty test (/thread-842461.html)

Donk honesty test - TechRocks - 02-10-2018 11:22 AM

Quote:If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier

True or false? If false, what's your logic for saying so?

I'll hang up and listen.

RE: Donk honesty test - stinkfist - 02-10-2018 03:40 PM

tech, I'll simply reply b/c we all know it's only 1 if acknowledged as 0..... 03-wink

to drive it further into the argument, it's why #henceDJT affords some semblance of an opportunity moving forward.....

if Sanders or cankles, the point would be moot.....

you simply have to love how ol' boy is continually edjumicating and changing the game.....

it was #costa for me if not.....I was gonski.....now, I get to help my daughter more (on hand) moving forward.....she's taken care of regardless, but my arse was adio-fk'n-s by next year....

we'll see how long it lasts....I'd rather just move to the woods with my keg, shotguns, and guitars.....I have plenty of access to fishing locally and due south.....

RE: Donk honesty test - olliebaba - 02-10-2018 04:17 PM

(02-10-2018 03:40 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  tech, I'll simply reply b/c we all know it's only 1 if acknowledged as 0..... 03-wink

to drive it further into the argument, it's why #henceDJT affords some semblance of an opportunity moving forward.....

you simply have to love how ol' boy is continually edjumicating and changing the game.....

it was #costa for me if not.....I was gonski.....now, I get to help my daughter more (on hand) moving forward.....she's taken care of regardless, but my arse was adio-fk'n-s by next year....

we'll see how long it lasts....I'd rather just move to the woods with my keg, shotguns, and guitars.....I have plenty of access to fishing locally and due south.....

Have you retired, Stink?

RE: Donk honesty test - stinkfist - 02-10-2018 05:15 PM

(02-10-2018 04:17 PM)olliebaba Wrote:  
(02-10-2018 03:40 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  tech, I'll simply reply b/c we all know it's only 1 if acknowledged as 0..... 03-wink

Have you retired, Stink?

not yet.....but I can.....

I like moving and being active....

the only thing that sucks right now is the arthritis and inability to hit the golf course these days....

however, I can still toss a rod (hence #costa).....it's simply become a matter of fresh or salt water moving forward.....

RE: Donk honesty test - Attackcoog - 02-10-2018 05:19 PM

(02-10-2018 11:22 AM)TechRocks Wrote:  
Quote:If a Republican administration had used unverifiable hearsay from a patently suspect agent of the Republican presidential candidate to gull the FISA court into granting a warrant to spy on an associate of the Democratic nominee’s campaign, it would be covered as the greatest political scandal in a half-century.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/456287/grassley-graham-memo-affirms-nunes-memo-fisa-steele-dossier

True or false? If false, what's your logic for saying so?

I'll hang up and listen.

Already happened. It was called Watergate...

RE: Donk honesty test - TechRocks - 02-10-2018 08:53 PM

No takers. Shocking.