CSNbbs
Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+----- Forum: Off Topic (/forum-738.html)
+------ Forum: Politics (/forum-419.html)
+------ Thread: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... (/thread-842382.html)

Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - C0|db|00ded - 02-09-2018 01:09 PM

I wonder why?

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/democrats-resistance-to-trump-is-eroding-and-so-are-their-poll-numbers/552845/

Quote:Democrats' 'Resistance' to Trump Is Eroding, and So Are Their Poll Numbers
The notion that the president “constitutes a crisis in American governance,” is waning among party leaders, jeopardizing their mid-term advantage.

03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao03-lmfao

Trump's poll numbers are soaring and snowflakes are melting.

T

...03-cool

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - Pony94 - 02-09-2018 01:19 PM

There you go, have had it

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - C0|db|00ded - 02-09-2018 01:31 PM

[Image: giphy.gif]

T

...03-cool

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - C0|db|00ded - 02-09-2018 02:52 PM

05-bump

T

...03-cool

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - aTxTIGER - 02-09-2018 05:27 PM

Anyone who uses the terms snowflakes, libtards, fascists/Nazi toward a conservative, triggered, virtue signaling, SJW, any childish variation off Trump's name or physical appearance or any term that Alex Jones or the Jacobin/Daily Kos/Young Turks has coined is a child, an idiot, and probably a virgin.

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - C0|db|00ded - 02-09-2018 05:48 PM

(02-09-2018 05:27 PM)aTxTIGER Wrote:  Anyone who uses the terms snowflakes, libtards, fascists/Nazi toward a conservative, triggered, virtue signaling, SJW, any childish variation off Trump's name or physical appearance or any term that Alex Jones or the Jacobin/Daily Kos/Young Turks has coined is a child, an idiot, and probably a virgin.

You forgot "dog whistling"... otherwise, salient points! 04-cheers

T

...03-cool

RE: Snowflakes be hyper sensitive right now... - C0|db|00ded - 02-10-2018 02:52 PM

Looks like few have stepped up to take my offer of healing. You shouldn't be afraid. I'm no massive DJT fan although I am a fan of smaller government. I could even be considered moderately left-leaning with regards to certain issues dealing with natural resources and the environment.

My background is economics so you're never going to convince me that more government interference in the free market is good for society as it's been thoroughly disproven in academia as well as historical case studies. Foundational law and regulation is required to control hostile actors, but market demand is still the best known force on the planet for the management of... well... basically everything.

T

...03-cool