CSNbbs
Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: AAC Conference Talk (/forum-409.html)
+---- Thread: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues (/thread-841518.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 01-30-2018 09:03 PM

Sounds like the door is open for a return (he’s already graduated) but if he’s gone for good that clears up what could’ve been a murky QB situation for us with back to back top NC QBs on the roster with one a potential star in the making.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - rosewater - 01-31-2018 06:47 AM

Sorry to hear this for you guys. He lit it up against several opponents this year.

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - DownEastPirate - 01-31-2018 09:02 AM

(01-30-2018 09:03 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  Sounds like the door is open for a return (he’s already graduated) but if he’s gone for good that clears up what could’ve been a murky QB situation for us with back to back top NC QBs on the roster with one a potential star in the making.

Folks are discounting Ifedi pretty quickly around ECU. Holton no doubt is a stud but so is Ifedi and has been in this offense for a year already. Don't expect him to just roll over, I wouldn't be real surprised to see Holton redshirt.

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - ECUGrad07 - 01-31-2018 10:18 AM

HOLTON....HOLTON....HOLTON...HOLTON....

04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers

[Image: DLF0MtaVoAAffr7.jpg]

[Image: 5a0de8da8028f.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1283]

[Image: 6_7946874.jpg]

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - DowdyPirate2 - 01-31-2018 06:18 PM

(01-31-2018 09:02 AM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  
(01-30-2018 09:03 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  Sounds like the door is open for a return (he’s already graduated) but if he’s gone for good that clears up what could’ve been a murky QB situation for us with back to back top NC QBs on the roster with one a potential star in the making.

Folks are discounting Ifedi pretty quickly around ECU. Holton no doubt is a stud but so is Ifedi and has been in this offense for a year already. Don't expect him to just roll over, I wouldn't be real surprised to see Holton redshirt.

Only because he’s from Greenville. If Ahlers was from Charlotte and Ifedi from Greenville, everyone would be up Ifedi’s bootyhole

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - JHG722 - 01-31-2018 06:40 PM

(01-31-2018 10:18 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  HOLTON....HOLTON....HOLTON...HOLTON....

04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers04-cheers

[Image: DLF0MtaVoAAffr7.jpg]

[Image: 5a0de8da8028f.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C1283]

[Image: 6_7946874.jpg]

Why do his arms look so short?

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - TheBigEastSucks - 01-31-2018 07:19 PM

Moving my national championship pick to next year now....

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - Mikeyp - 02-01-2018 07:29 AM

Gonna win the Heisman next year!

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - ECUGrad07 - 02-01-2018 10:30 AM

All of the ECU press releases when this first broke said he was leaving due to "Family Matters"... I see you changed it to "Issues".

[Image: tumblr_mh5ewkw0QW1ro8ysbo1_500.gif]

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-05-2018 10:44 PM

I believe I gave him enough credit by saying back to back top NC QBs.

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-05-2018 10:53 PM

(01-31-2018 06:18 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  

Only because he’s from Greenville. If Ahlers was from Charlotte and Ifedi from Greenville, everyone would be up Ifedi’s bootyhole

Ifedi: ECU, App Charlotte, Coastal, Colorado State, Ga Southern, Ga State, Harvard, Pitt, Yale

Ahlers: ECU, App, Charlotte, Cincy, Colorado State, Florida, Furman, Georgia, Ga State, Indiana, Liberty, Marshall, Minnesota, NC State, Oregon State, Alabama*

* Called night before eNSD but Holton told him he was signing to ECU so I don’t believe a rrue/legit scholarship offer was handed to him

But continue believing your narrative...

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-05-2018 10:54 PM

(02-01-2018 10:30 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  All of the ECU press releases when this first broke said he was leaving due to "Family Matters"... I see you changed it to "Issues".

[Image: tumblr_mh5ewkw0QW1ro8ysbo1_500.gif]

Issues, matters, whatever

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - DowdyPirate2 - 02-06-2018 01:33 PM

(02-05-2018 10:53 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  

Ifedi: ECU, App Charlotte, Coastal, Colorado State, Ga Southern, Ga State, Harvard, Pitt, Yale

Ahlers: ECU, App, Charlotte, Cincy, Colorado State, Florida, Furman, Georgia, Ga State, Indiana, Liberty, Marshall, Minnesota, NC State, Oregon State, Alabama*

* Called night before eNSD but Holton told him he was signing to ECU so I don’t believe a rrue/legit scholarship offer was handed to him

Dude wtf is your obsession

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-06-2018 06:18 PM

(02-06-2018 01:33 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  

You made an idiotic, factually false statement. Man up and admit you were wrong.

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - CoastalJuan - 02-06-2018 07:13 PM

Well this has been fun.

[Image: 200.gif#1-grid1]

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - DowdyPirate2 - 02-06-2018 09:01 PM

(02-06-2018 06:18 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 09:02 AM)DownEastPirate Wrote:  Folks are discounting Ifedi pretty quickly around ECU. Holton no doubt is a stud but so is Ifedi and has been in this offense for a year already. Don't expect him to just roll over, I wouldn't be real surprised to see Holton redshirt.

You made an idiotic, factually false statement. Man up and admit you were wrong.

Whatever lunatic

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-07-2018 04:49 PM

(02-06-2018 09:01 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 06:18 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  Only because he’s from Greenville. If Ahlers was from Charlotte and Ifedi from Greenville, everyone would be up Ifedi’s bootyhole

Whatever lunatic

Nick Saban calls Ahlers trying to get him to flip

You: If Ahlers was from Charlotte he wouldn’t be hyped by the fan base.

And yet I’m the lunatic...

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - HuskyU - 02-07-2018 05:02 PM

Sounds a bit nutty...

RE: Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - DowdyPirate2 - 02-07-2018 05:44 PM

(02-07-2018 04:49 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  
(02-05-2018 10:53 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  Ifedi: ECU, App Charlotte, Coastal, Colorado State, Ga Southern, Ga State, Harvard, Pitt, Yale

Whatever lunatic

That is not at all what happened he called him and told him “to be by the phone”. He literally says this to a hundred kids a year. Alabama and Auburn offered Markell Boston very late when he was an ECU commit. He ended up going to Auburn and never cut it. Now he’s on the bench for UT Chattanooga.

Minshew Leaves ECU to Attend to Family Issues - PurpleReigns - 02-07-2018 11:03 PM

(02-07-2018 05:44 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  
(02-07-2018 04:49 PM)PurpleReigns Wrote:  
(02-06-2018 01:33 PM)DowdyPirate2 Wrote:  Dude wtf is your obsession

Whatever lunatic

That is not at all what happened he called him and told him “to be by the phone”. He literally says this to a hundred kids a year. Alabama and Auburn offered Markell Boston very late when he was an ECU commit. He ended up going to Auburn and never cut it. Now he’s on the bench for UT Chattanooga.

Source? and your ass doesn’t count.