CSNbbs
Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept (/thread-840350.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Fitbud - 01-17-2018 10:08 AM

[Image: 1]

[Image: DRwfg2WW0AEvw8F.jpg]

For comparison, here is one of the original "race science" diagrams used in Nazi Germany to explain the Nuremberg Laws:

Image result for nuremberg laws chart

Here is a Nazi-era cartoon depicting the paranoid fear that Jews and other "undesirables" would soon outbreed the so-called Aryans:

Link[Image: 20171214_Chain-migration_v2-1024x512.png]

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - HeartOfDixie - 01-17-2018 10:13 AM

Obtuse...

Look it up.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - ECUGrad07 - 01-17-2018 10:13 AM

What does this have to do with US Immigration laws? Ending chain migration is a good idea. We want to make sure we get the best and brightest of ANY race, sex, or religion into our country... legally. We also want those who will make an effort to assimilate into American culture and truly become Americans.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - gdunn - 01-17-2018 10:15 AM

Must be a slow day at school.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - HeartOfDixie - 01-17-2018 10:16 AM

(01-17-2018 10:13 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  What does this have to do with US Immigration laws? Ending chain migration is a good idea. We want to make sure we get the best and brightest of ANY race, sex, or religion into our country... legally. We also want those who will make an effort to assimilate into American culture and truly become Americans.

It has nothing to do with it.

Personally, I think we should abandon anything the Nazis ever knew about, conceived of, or talked about.

Mud huts for everybody!

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Kaplony - 01-17-2018 10:25 AM

(01-17-2018 10:16 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  
(01-17-2018 10:13 AM)ECUGrad07 Wrote:  What does this have to do with US Immigration laws? Ending chain migration is a good idea. We want to make sure we get the best and brightest of ANY race, sex, or religion into our country... legally. We also want those who will make an effort to assimilate into American culture and truly become Americans.

Personally, I think we should abandon anything the Nazis ever knew about, conceived of, or talked about.

Mud huts for everybody!

Going to suck going back to propeller driven airplanes and I bet our military is going to hate giving up maneuver based, combined arms warfare.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - HeartOfDixie - 01-17-2018 10:33 AM

(01-17-2018 10:25 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  

Mud huts for everybody!

Going to suck going back to propeller driven airplanes and I bet our military is going to hate giving up maneuver based, combined arms warfare.

I’m going to miss hot water.

You know who liked hot running water? Hitler!

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Fitbud - 01-17-2018 10:33 AM

That might be why you agree with chain migration but I'm simply presenting an alternative reason that was used by the Nazis.

I agree that we should be getting the best and brightest of ANY race, sex, or religion but that is the opposite of what Trump wants.

Trump wants a ban of all Muslims

Trump say people from Mexico are rapists

Trump says no people from Africa because they live in **** holes.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Kaplony - 01-17-2018 10:36 AM

(01-17-2018 10:33 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Mud huts for everybody!

[Image: fd7V3b0.jpg]

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - HeartOfDixie - 01-17-2018 10:37 AM

(01-17-2018 10:36 AM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(01-17-2018 10:33 AM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  

Mud huts for everybody!

[Image: fd7V3b0.jpg]

Damn...

You know who else took aspirin? Hitler!

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Jugnaut - 01-17-2018 10:43 AM

You know who liked interstate highways? Hitler that's who. Fight fascism! Fight highways!

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - gdunn - 01-17-2018 10:45 AM

That Kraut bastard didn't drink bourbon did he?

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Fitbud - 01-17-2018 10:46 AM

The deflection on this thread speaks volumes.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - VA49er - 01-17-2018 10:46 AM

(01-17-2018 10:33 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

That might be why you agree with chain migration but I'm simply presenting an alternative reason that was used by the Nazis.

I agree that we should be getting the best and brightest of ANY race, sex, or religion but that is the opposite of what Trump wants.

Dude, step away from the TV. All of this is blowing up in the MSMs face. Why continue following those that have demonstratively decided to deceive you?

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - HeartOfDixie - 01-17-2018 10:47 AM

You know who else breathed air? HITLER!

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Fitbud - 01-17-2018 10:49 AM

(01-17-2018 10:46 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Dude, step away from the TV. All of this is blowing up in the MSMs face. Why continue following those that have demonstratively decided to deceive you?

I seem to recall when Obama was President countless comparisons to Chamberlain and how we were headed toward WWII because Obama was a appeaser.

Now I simply post this and all of the sudden it's out of left field?

What is good for the goose is good for the gander.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - gdunn - 01-17-2018 10:49 AM

(01-17-2018 10:46 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  The deflection on this thread speaks volumes.

You started this silly game with no back up just generalizations. Hell you can't provide links to the stuff you claimed Trump banning all Muslims, Mexicans being rapists, etc.

Remember though the countries that he placed the travel ban on is the same one your hero Barry wanted one on too.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - VA49er - 01-17-2018 10:50 AM

(01-17-2018 10:49 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

I seem to recall when Obama was President countless comparisons to Chamberlain and how we were headed toward WWII because Obama was a appeaser.

lol, so you know it's stupid yet still post it?

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - Fitbud - 01-17-2018 10:51 AM

(01-17-2018 10:50 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(01-17-2018 10:49 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

lol, so you know it's stupid yet still post it?

I'm doing exactly what the right did to Obama fore 8 years.

RE: Chain Migration a Nazi Concept - gdunn - 01-17-2018 10:51 AM

I'm wrong. Not a slow day at school... TDS flare up.