CSNbbs
If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Sports Bar (/forum-531.html)
+----- Forum: Pro Sports (/forum-516.html)
+----- Thread: If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... (/thread-839562.html)

If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... - C2__ - 01-08-2018 06:25 PM

Easy money...

Now, maybe Jacksonville will put up a fight but I just don't see any way Tennessee will be in it for more than a quarter. Then again, didn't the Texans keep it close with New England last year? I doubt that's repeated though.

It's crazy to think two of the worst franchises in AFC are in the divisional round, let alone the playoffs.

RE: If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... - vandiver49 - 01-08-2018 07:47 PM

(01-08-2018 06:25 PM)_C2_ Wrote:  Easy money...

Now, maybe Jacksonville will put up a fight but I just don't see any way Tennessee will be in it for more than a quarter. Then again, didn't the Texans keep it close with New England last year? I doubt that's repeated though.

It's crazy to think two of the worst franchises in AFC are in the divisional round, let alone the playoffs.

The AFC is simply the TB12 Invitational

RE: If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... - Wedge - 01-08-2018 08:24 PM

You'd have to give at least 13 points to bet on the Patriots. Not a sure thing...

RE: If only I could get to Vegas and bet on the AFC playoffs... - C2__ - 01-08-2018 08:42 PM

Yes it is...there's no way, unless Steve McNair comes back from the dead to QB the Titans and Eddie George comes out of retirement or a time machine.