CSNbbs
Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. (/thread-839559.html)

Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - cb4029 - 01-08-2018 05:40 PM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-apos-doesn-apos-172603789.html

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Kaplony - 01-08-2018 06:06 PM

Lindsey Graham needs to apologize to the voters of South Carolina for masquerading as a Republican.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - TechRocks - 01-08-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:If Donald Trump 'Doesn't Call Himself a Genius, Nobody Else Will,' Lindsey Graham Says

As he runs circles around their sorry asses and the mucky water slowly drains from below their feet.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - TechRocks - 01-08-2018 06:21 PM

And I'll add: Hey phuck phace Lindsey, get yourself elected president when virtually 100% of the media, 95% of the inside-the-beltway-politicians (pubs and dims alike), the upper brass of the FBI and Justice Dept, and the sitting president and all his minions are actively working against you and we might give a shyte about your musings, asswipe.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - umbluegray - 01-08-2018 06:39 PM

(01-08-2018 06:13 PM)TechRocks Wrote:  
Quote:If Donald Trump 'Doesn't Call Himself a Genius, Nobody Else Will,' Lindsey Graham Says

As he runs circles around their sorry asses and the mucky water slowly drains from below their feet.

Wait a sec... did Graham try to run for the GOP presidential nomination?

Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Jjoey52 - 01-08-2018 06:43 PM

He was able to get .08 percent of the vote. How does SC keep sending this clown back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Kaplony - 01-08-2018 07:28 PM

(01-08-2018 06:43 PM)Jjoey52 Wrote:  He was able to get .08 percent of the vote. How does SC keep sending this clown back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nobody worth a crap has run against him in either the primary or general election.

I've long predicted that is going to change in 2020 however. Nikki Haley was going top term limit out as governor this year and her home district both childhood and adult is Joe Wilson's district and he's extremely popular. She isn't going to run against Tim Scott because he was originally her hand picked choice for the seat vacated by Demint. Lindsey is far more vulnerable than Scott as well, with the dims actually running a somewhat serious candidate against him in ambulance chaser Brad Hutto while they ran an ex-con political activist against Scott.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Fo Shizzle - 01-08-2018 08:33 PM

Lindsey Graham needs to apologize to the gay community for not coming out.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - EverRespect - 01-08-2018 10:11 PM

(01-08-2018 06:06 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  Lindsey Graham needs to apologize to the voters of South Carolina for masquerading as a Republican.
He's at 1% in the polls

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - stinkfist - 01-09-2018 09:22 AM

(01-08-2018 08:33 PM)Fo Shizzle Wrote:  Lindsey Graham needs to apologize to the gay community for not coming out.

not only that, but what a lying lifer twit he is in general....

he and mccain are the leading candidates from the 'phant side of the swamp....

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - Lord Stanley - 01-09-2018 09:41 AM

If I was a SC voter, I'd be pretty pissed that my elected representative is directly picking fights with the President.

RE: Lindsey Graham will have to apologise to the king for this zinger. - TigerBlue4Ever - 01-09-2018 09:59 AM

I feel dumber for clicking on that yahoo link.