CSNbbs
Mizzou Basketball On The Mend - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SECbbs (/forum-285.html)
+---- Forum: SEC Conference Talk (/forum-246.html)
+---- Thread: Mizzou Basketball On The Mend (/thread-838193.html)

Mizzou Basketball On The Mend - USAFMEDIC - 12-23-2017 02:20 PM

I am so proud of the BB programs. What a turn-a-round this team has made. Already matched their win total from last year. Playing the Illini tonight in St Louis. Always a great game. The Mizzou ladies have also won 12 in a row and are ranked 16th now.

RE: Mizzou Basketball On The Mend - JRsec - 12-23-2017 06:58 PM

(12-23-2017 02:20 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  I am so proud of the BB programs. What a turn-a-round this team has made. Already matched their win total from last year. Playing the Illini tonight in St Louis. Always a great game. The Mizzou ladies have also won 12 in a row and are ranked 16th now.

Good luck tonight against the Illini! It was a nice day at Auburn. Auburn 89 UConn 64. We led by 36 in the 2nd half and still have two starters out. I know this isn't the UConn of the recent past, but still the margin was palpable.

RE: Mizzou Basketball On The Mend - USAFMEDIC - 12-23-2017 07:25 PM

(12-23-2017 06:58 PM)JRsec Wrote:  
(12-23-2017 02:20 PM)USAFMEDIC Wrote:  I am so proud of the BB programs. What a turn-a-round this team has made. Already matched their win total from last year. Playing the Illini tonight in St Louis. Always a great game. The Mizzou ladies have also won 12 in a row and are ranked 16th now.

Good luck tonight against the Illini! It was a nice day at Auburn. Auburn 89 UConn 64. We led by 36 in the 2nd half and still have two starters out. I know this isn't the UConn of the recent past, but still the margin was palpable.
Still a genuine drubbing. Can't wait til the conference games get going.