CSNbbs
Trump makes US more moral - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Trump makes US more moral (/thread-837595.html)

Trump makes US more moral - bullet - 12-18-2017 12:50 PM

https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/trump-has-made-our-government-more-moral/

"...Trump has made our government more moral by making less of it: fewer regulations, fewer judges who will write law instead of obeying the law, fewer bureaucrats seeking to expand the power of their agencies, less money for the government to spend on itself. He has made government treat us more fairly and equally by ceasing to use the IRS and Justice Department for political ends like silencing enemies and skewing elections.
This is what moral government looks like. And if every male senator in America is grabbing the buttocks of some unsuspecting female while, at the same time, voting for more limited and less corrupt government, the senators are immoral, yes, but the government is more moral. That is why we should never let the leftist press game us with scandal hysteria, but should keep focused on voting in those who will help fulfill government's moral ends.
Trump has delivered conservatives an astoundingly successful year and made the government more moral in the process. You don't have to like him, to salute him. I salute him. Well done."

RE: Trump makes US more moral - Redwingtom - 12-18-2017 12:55 PM

Pajama's Media?

You guys are a hoot. Hold on while I go post an article from Daily Kos on how trump should be impeached.

03-lmfao

RE: Trump makes US more moral - Crebman - 12-18-2017 12:56 PM

(12-18-2017 12:50 PM)bullet Wrote:  https://pjmedia.com/andrewklavan/trump-has-made-our-government-more-moral/

"...Trump has made our government more moral by making less of it: fewer regulations, fewer judges who will write law instead of obeying the law, fewer bureaucrats seeking to expand the power of their agencies, less money for the government to spend on itself. He has made government treat us more fairly and equally by ceasing to use the IRS and Justice Department for political ends like silencing enemies and skewing elections.
This is what moral government looks like. And if every male senator in America is grabbing the buttocks of some unsuspecting female while, at the same time, voting for more limited and less corrupt government, the senators are immoral, yes, but the government is more moral. That is why we should never let the leftist press game us with scandal hysteria, but should keep focused on voting in those who will help fulfill government's moral ends.
Trump has delivered conservatives an astoundingly successful year and made the government more moral in the process. You don't have to like him, to salute him. I salute him. Well done."

You must be aiming to explode liberals heads!!04-bow

RE: Trump makes US more moral - cb4029 - 12-18-2017 01:14 PM

LOL

RE: Trump makes US more moral - bullet - 12-18-2017 01:46 PM

(12-18-2017 12:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Pajama's Media?

You guys are a hoot. Hold on while I go post an article from Daily Kos on how trump should be impeached.

03-lmfao

This guy makes a coherent argument. Pretty rare out of leftist media these days.

RE: Trump makes US more moral - umbluegray - 12-18-2017 01:50 PM

(12-18-2017 12:55 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  Pajama's Media?

03-lmfao

While you're at it, send the HuffPo article about Trump winning.

Nevermind. Here it is...

Sadly, Trump Is Winning

RE: Trump makes US more moral - Machiavelli - 12-18-2017 06:12 PM

I don’t think you know what coherent means.

RE: Trump makes US more moral - bullet - 12-18-2017 06:22 PM

(12-18-2017 06:12 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I don’t think you know what coherent means.

From the lack of meat in your comment, I don't think you read the article.

RE: Trump makes US more moral - Marc Mensa - 12-18-2017 06:54 PM

Memphis laid off a bunch of police and firemen. We’re very moral now.

RE: Trump makes US more moral - umbluegray - 12-18-2017 06:55 PM

(12-18-2017 06:54 PM)Marc Mensa Wrote:  Memphis laid off a bunch of police and firemen. We’re very moral now.

Memphis is run by Democrats. Has been for quite a while.

RE: Trump makes US more moral - Redwingtom - 12-19-2017 09:43 AM

(12-18-2017 06:22 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(12-18-2017 06:12 PM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I don’t think you know what coherent means.

Why would anyone read anything from PJ Media? 03-wink

RE: Trump makes US more moral - UofMstateU - 12-19-2017 09:45 AM

(12-19-2017 09:43 AM)Redwingtom Wrote:  
(12-18-2017 06:22 PM)bullet Wrote:  

Why would anyone read anything from PJ Media? 03-wink

Because it could contain life changing material, such as explaining what an insurance deductible is so someone doesnt go round posting really stupid and uninformed stuff about OBlundercare.