CSNbbs
Cali Cajun - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+---- Thread: Cali Cajun (/thread-837076.html)

Cali Cajun - Arrowhead - 12-12-2017 08:30 PM

I read on Ragin Pagin about the passing of Cali Cajun, John Ayers. I wanted to give my condolences to all Cajun fans and his family. Since from back in the Delphi days I have always respected him and had the honor of meeting him and having a pregame meal at Waterfront Grill prior to a game and he was such a gentleman and always kept in touch with my dad and me. He offered his condolences to me after the passing of my Dad, who’s screen name was Featherhead, for those of you who might remember him. Hopefully they are having a great time discussing Cajun-Warhawk athletics up in heaven. I’m not registered on Ragin Pagin, but I felt it on my heart that I wanted to honor this wonderful man in some way or the other so I posted here. RIP John and here’s a Go Louisiana Cajuns! in your honor my friend.

RE: Cali Cajun - troutbummike - 12-12-2017 08:38 PM

04-cheers Hear Hear! 04-cheers

Rest peacefully.

RE: Cali Cajun - Vobserver - 12-12-2017 09:59 PM

(12-12-2017 08:30 PM)Arrowhead Wrote:  I read on Ragin Pagin about the passing of Cali Cajun, John Ayers. I wanted to give my condolences to all Cajun fans and his family. Since from back in the Delphi days I have always respected him and had the honor of meeting him and having a pregame meal at Waterfront Grill prior to a game and he was such a gentleman and always kept in touch with my dad and me. He offered his condolences to me after the passing of my Dad, who’s screen name was Featherhead, for those of you who might remember him. Hopefully they are having a great time discussing Cajun-Warhawk athletics up in heaven. I’m not registered on Ragin Pagin, but I felt it on my heart that I wanted to honor this wonderful man in some way or the other so I posted here. RIP John and here’s a Go Louisiana Cajuns! in your honor my friend.

On behalf of John's many friends in the Cajun fan base, I thank you for your kind words. John was a great fan and a good, kind and gentle man. He will be missed by all who knew him.

RE: Cali Cajun - OsageJ - 12-13-2017 06:20 AM

I helped out on the old Delphi Sun Belt site and talked to him quite a bit. A good man it seemed. Fair and very respectful. That's a shame. Condolences to his family and friends.

RE: Cali Cajun - swampbear - 12-13-2017 06:31 AM

As loyal a fan as you can find. I didn't have the privilege of meeting John as others did. We did communicate by private message some. May he rest in peace......

RE: Cali Cajun - arkstfan - 12-13-2017 10:10 AM

(12-13-2017 06:31 AM)swampbear Wrote:  As loyal a fan as you can find. I didn't have the privilege of meeting John as others did. We did communicate by private message some. May he rest in peace......

I certainly enjoyed many a conversation. A real loss. My condolences to the family.

RE: Cali Cajun - BirdofParadise - 12-13-2017 10:15 AM

I knew John for the better part of two decades. I was shaken by the news.

A kind, gentle soul.