CSNbbs
Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: Dockery-Finch Memorial Tiger Sports Forum (/forum-499.html)
+------- Forum: Tom Mays Memorial Recruiting (/forum-505.html)
+------- Thread: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today (/thread-834860.html)

Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-25-2017 07:41 PM

Just saw on TV here in Dallas that Brady McBride's team won its playoff game today against MESQUITE HORN (10-1) 34-24. I think he ran 16 yards for the winning TD. Will post more details as I find them.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - TIGER DENO - 11-26-2017 07:32 AM

(11-25-2017 07:41 PM)DallasTiger Wrote:  Just saw on TV here in Dallas that Brady McBride's team won its playoff game today against MESQUITE HORN (10-1) 34-24. I think he ran 16 yards for the winning TD. Will post more details as I find them.

Is this someone we've signed ? Or are we just looking at him ?

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - holyterror - 11-26-2017 08:05 AM

He's the next future NFL Tiger Quarterback. The real deal.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-26-2017 11:14 AM

(11-26-2017 07:32 AM)TIGER DENO Wrote:  
(11-25-2017 07:41 PM)DallasTiger Wrote:  Just saw on TV here in Dallas that Brady McBride's team won its playoff game today against MESQUITE HORN (10-1) 34-24. I think he ran 16 yards for the winning TD. Will post more details as I find them.

Is this someone we've signed ? Or are we just looking at him ?
He originally committed to RICE but changed to MEMPHIS.

Here is the story on the game. McBride performed well. http://texashsfootball.com/coppell-rallies-beat-mesquite-horn-keep-playoff-drive-alive/

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-26-2017 05:13 PM

Here is a video of the game but it is very short and only covers a few plays.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TFb6stABY4

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-27-2017 10:02 AM

Here is a much better video of the game. McBride is #2 in black. Notice the stadium. This is the ALLEN HIGH SCHOOL stadium in the DFW area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvQHfXtSRZ8

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - dfwtxtiger - 11-27-2017 10:21 AM

Wonder if he was at the Star on Sat night?
The camera zoomed in on some Coppell fans on our side.
We won, beat last year's state champs, DeSoto.
Play at Star again this weekend.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-29-2017 11:32 AM

Next playoff game is Saturday in Waco...a neutral site. They play the CEDAR RIDGE RAIDERS, a team from Round Rock, which is in the Austin area. Both teams are 11-1.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - memphisike - 11-29-2017 05:52 PM

I hope the Dude doesn't switch to tex am
A lot depends on if Coach Norvell stays

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 11-30-2017 01:20 PM

(11-29-2017 05:52 PM)memphisike Wrote:  I hope the Dude doesn't switch to tex am
A lot depends on if Coach Norvell stays

The Aggies signed a 4 Star QB from Florida in 2017. In 2018 they have another 4 star QB, from Georgia. If the Georgia QB was from Texas, he would probably be a solid A&M recruit just because a lot of Texas players sign just because it is TEXAS A&M. McBride would fair much better at Memphis than at A&M, IMHO.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - Crazier - 11-30-2017 01:31 PM

I bet that quarterback that was committed to us then flipped to Tennessee is silently kicking himself.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 12-02-2017 11:40 PM

Coppell loses to Cedar Ridge tonight 35-34 in OT.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - memphisike - 12-03-2017 12:49 AM

I agree with you Dallas

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 12-04-2017 12:10 AM

Found this out about the game. The game was lost in OT because the Coppell kicker missed the extra point after Coppell had scored a TD.
"Coppell (11-2) built a lead behind quarterback Brady McBride, who peppered the Raiders with passes of 36, 42 and 48 yards in the first half, helping the Cowboys to a 21-14 advantage at intermission."

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - memphisike - 12-06-2017 07:18 PM

We're any of these balls thrown deep or short passes for long runs

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 12-07-2017 10:01 AM

(12-06-2017 07:18 PM)memphisike Wrote:  We're any of these balls thrown deep or short passes for long runs

You can check him out. Here is the highlight video of the COPPELL - MESQUITE HORN game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cru4yWELlFo

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - holyterror - 12-07-2017 10:30 AM

Shameful how poor tackling has gotten in the high school ranks.
The QB looks good, and running back #3 is a tough little sucker.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - Tigerbrother - 12-11-2017 09:42 PM

How is it that this guy is only a three star? He looks like Peyton Manning to me.

RE: Coppell High and Brady McBride win playoff game today - DallasTiger - 12-12-2017 10:51 AM

(12-11-2017 09:42 PM)Tigerbrother Wrote:  How is it that this guy is only a three star? He looks like Peyton Manning to me.

These star ratings make no sense. McBride is actually 2 stars on Rivals and 247.

Paxton Lynch was 3 stars and had just two offers, Memphis and Florida A&M.

A lot of 5 stars end up being big dissapointments and others, like Lynch, Pollard and Miller, end up developing in college as high NFL draft picks and/or players with very successful college careers.

The idea is to spot talent and someone who fits the needs of the program, regardless of their star ratings, McBride is also a coaches son and plays in the biggest high school division in Texas, so he plays against very sound competition.

I was watching the interview by Scott Frost on his first recruiting class in 2016 at UCF and he was talking about how he spotted Milton at two football camps when he was a coach at OREGON. Frost said he liked Milton a lot..."he had the "it factor" you need at quarterback" . Milton only had two offers....Univ of Hawaii and UCF. Marcus Mariota only had two offers, Oregon and Memphis. Both Milton and Mariota played their high school ball in Hawaii. I would not put a lot of confidence on these star ratings. Lots of walkons end up in the NFL.