CSNbbs
Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits (/thread-834517.html)

Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - WesternBlazer - 11-22-2017 06:03 PM

https://247sports.com/college/alabama-birmingham/Article/Alabama-running-back-Jared-Wilson-looking-at-UAB-Southern-Miss-and-Army-down-the-home-stretch-110886799

RE: Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - Big Dee - 11-22-2017 06:15 PM

"Got an official visit with Southern Miss and UAB, but haven’t set up the dates yet," he said.

Army and UAB have been pushing most, according to the senior tailback.

"They're only taking one running back and their starting back is a freshman (Spencer Brown)," Wilson said of UAB. "They have four (running backs), two are seniors and one moved to slot (receiver) so I'd legit be a true freshman player if I put my mind to it."

Wth?

Guess Heath is gone sorry JHeath43 I think it was.

Who moved to slot WR? Brooks? Guess he doesn't use the net to see we have Tinch. Only RBs I could see moving to the is Noble and Finch based off size. Lee and Stanley has good hands no slot WO more like TE's oh yeah same position coach.

RE: Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - hooverblazer - 11-22-2017 10:26 PM

I was wondering the same thing. First of all, we already have another RB committed. Of the current scholarship RB's, none are seniors. However Noble and Lee are redshirt juniors and will have their degrees this year. Is this an early indication they're moving on? And I guess Stanley would be the one moving to slot receiver?

RE: Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - Big Dee - 11-22-2017 11:17 PM

(11-22-2017 10:26 PM)hooverblazer Wrote:  I was wondering the same thing. First of all, we already have another RB committed. Of the current scholarship RB's, none are seniors. However Noble and Lee are redshirt juniors and will have their degrees this year. Is this an early indication they're moving on? And I guess Stanley would be the one moving to slot receiver?

Beats me, I think he was talking classification when he gets on campus so our jrs would be srs. I took it as maybe we move Tinch to slot WR maybe . I think he would be the closest one with that skill set looks pretty shifty and explosive in film.

RE: Blazer247Sports: Alabama RB looking at official visits - Big Dee - 11-23-2017 02:28 AM

Looks like Wilson vs Keshawn Morgan (usf) lean. On the visit Saturday. Wilson has interest, Morgan an offer. Both big backs 220 lbs and up.