CSNbbs
Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook (/thread-832568.html)

Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - UofMstateU - 11-06-2017 01:52 PM

I kid you not.

The two supposedly were at odds over Mook’s refusal to let her hire a temporary CEO when she took over the Democratic National Committee on an interim basis.

Describing a tense conference call on the matter, Brazile reportedly wrote: “I have worked with men all my life in politics and I can sense when they get to this part about not being able to deal with a woman. This is not a racial thing. This was a gender thing.”

She also reportedly wrote that she interjected during the call to say: “You know, this does not feel like a negotiation to me. This feels like power and control. Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours.”

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/06/new-dem-turmoil-as-donna-brazile-levels-sexism-accusations-against-clintons-top-dog.html

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - TechRocks - 11-06-2017 02:18 PM

Brazille gets that swagger from Hillary, who has the biggest schlong of all.

Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Kronke - 11-06-2017 02:23 PM

LOL, who knew Donna Brazile was based as ****? She is on an absolute war path and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - SuperFlyBCat - 11-06-2017 02:28 PM

[Image: d13942_5299260.jpg]
[Image: jiyoiTX.gif]

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Kaplony - 11-06-2017 03:27 PM

To her credit......if the book is anything like the excerpts that have been put out there she definitely has a big brass set of balls.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - usmbacker - 11-06-2017 03:59 PM

Well, evidently Hillary's was bigger than Bill's....

Quote:Miller went on to write that Clinton “could sometimes be a clown in the bedroom and… I soon guessed why. As long as our relationship stayed playful, I might not take a ‘second look’ at the size of his p#nis. Yes, it performed well but, it was a little-boy p#nis that just never quite–grew-up.”
The future president was “multi-faceted in bed which made up for his small package,” alleged Miller.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/05/03/alleged-mistress-bill-clinton-is-hung-like-a-child/

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - DavidSt - 11-06-2017 05:05 PM

Robbie Mook was on CNN this morning and he lied about everything while slamming Sanders and Donna. I can see he could be indicted soon.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - SUisBigEast4ever - 11-06-2017 05:58 PM

I hate Robbie Mook but why is Brazile not being called sexist for that comment?

A man would be instantly fired for making a comment nowhere near as bad as that towards a woman.

If Robbie Mook were to say that Brazile had an ugly, smelly snatch he'd never be able to show his face again.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - ODUsmitty - 11-06-2017 06:17 PM

Replace the word "schlong" with "clit", and you have your answer. Women with elephant clits struggle in tight dresses.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - EverRespect - 11-06-2017 07:07 PM

(11-06-2017 06:17 PM)ODUsmitty Wrote:  Replace the word "schlong" with "clit", and you have your answer. Women with elephant clits struggle in tight dresses.
Bwahaha, just lost about 3 oz of beer out my nose. Must be a helluva meatcicle

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Lord Stanley - 11-06-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook

I am confused.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Kaplony - 11-06-2017 08:37 PM

(11-06-2017 07:10 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  
Quote:Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook

I am confused.

She said "has", not "is"

03-wink

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Kronke - 11-06-2017 09:15 PM

[Image: image.png?w=876&c=1]

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - shere khan - 11-06-2017 09:15 PM

(11-06-2017 02:28 PM)SuperFlyBCat Wrote:  [Image: d13942_5299260.jpg]
[Image: jiyoiTX.gif]
Wtf?

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - Claw - 11-06-2017 09:33 PM

(11-06-2017 05:58 PM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  I hate Robbie Mook but why is Brazile not being called sexist for that comment?

A man would be instantly fired for making a comment nowhere near as bad as that towards a woman.

If Robbie Mook were to say that Brazile had an ugly, smelly snatch he'd never be able to show his face again.

The only times in my career I have ever heard any kind of comment as to "who has the bigger dick" in a business setting it has ALWAYS been said by a woman.

Now "pissing contest" I have heard many times. But I just don't hear the bigger dick thing in practice - except from women. The same women who would raise absolute hell for the slightest comments from a male.

RE: Donna Brazille says she has a bigger schlong than Robbie Mook - shere khan - 11-06-2017 09:57 PM

(11-06-2017 05:58 PM)SUisBigEast4ever Wrote:  I hate Robbie Mook but why is Brazile not being called sexist for that comment?

Some are more equal than others?