CSNbbs
We're Back! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CAAbbs (/forum-676.html)
+---- Forum: CAA Conference Talk (/forum-677.html)
+----- Forum: Drexel (/forum-681.html)
+----- Thread: We're Back! (/thread-831288.html)

We're Back! - MedicSBK - 10-26-2017 09:14 AM

The summer semester break for Dan and I has come to an end. We've got articles planned for next week, and an entire team profile setup for the week leading up to the Bowling Green game. Here's today's article..

Pre-Season Events Kick Off for Season Ticket Holders

RE: We're Back! - J.B. - 10-26-2017 02:29 PM

(10-26-2017 09:14 AM)MedicSBK Wrote:  The summer semester break for Dan and I has come to an end. We've got articles planned for next week, and an entire team profile setup for the week leading up to the Bowling Green game. Here's today's article..

Nice write up, especially since I missed the event. One historical error of note, is that when Drexel beat Villanova, the game was played at the Pavilion, not the Wells Fargo center. I still have a permanent scar on my leg banging it into a wooden bleacher during the celebration.

RE: We're Back! - J.B. - 10-26-2017 02:29 PM

(10-26-2017 09:14 AM)MedicSBK Wrote:  The summer semester break for Dan and I has come to an end. We've got articles planned for next week, and an entire team profile setup for the week leading up to the Bowling Green game. Here's today's article..

Nice write up, especially since I missed the event. One historical error of note, is that when Drexel beat Villanova, the game was played at the Pavilion, not the Wells Fargo center. I still have a permanent scar on my leg banging it into a wooden bleacher during the celebration.

RE: We're Back! - MedicSBK - 10-26-2017 03:52 PM

(10-26-2017 02:29 PM)J.B. Wrote:  

Thanks for the correction! I went off of the data from College Basketball Reference.

RE: We're Back! - DrachenFire - 10-27-2017 08:38 AM

Come on man! They tweeted a shot from the game! Took Nova five years before they lost another OOC game at the Pavilion.

Quote:Drexel Men's Hoops‏ @DrexelMBB Oct 24
More
We have limited tickets remaining for our charity exhibition at Villanova on Nov. 1!

[Image: DM6SoMlUEAAqOTS.jpg]

0 replies 4 retweets 8 likes
Reply Retweet 4 Like 8 Direct message

RE: We're Back! - MedicSBK - 10-27-2017 12:43 PM

(10-27-2017 08:38 AM)DrachenFire Wrote:  Come on man! They tweeted a shot from the game! Took Nova five years before they lost another OOC game at the Pavilion.

Quote:Drexel Men's Hoops‏ @DrexelMBB Oct 24
More
We have limited tickets remaining for our charity exhibition at Villanova on Nov. 1!

[Image: DM6SoMlUEAAqOTS.jpg]

0 replies 4 retweets 8 likes
Reply Retweet 4 Like 8 Direct message

Being in Massachusetts for 17 years made it difficult to follow the team at times :-)