CSNbbs
Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? (/thread-831174.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Machiavelli - 10-25-2017 07:53 AM

I know things have been cross checked with foreign intelligence agencies. I am not aware of anything that has been proven incorrect. I google it and nothing came back. Why do so many of you say the wildly discredited Steele Dossier? What has been discredited?

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - BuffaloTN - 10-25-2017 07:56 AM

Please just STFU. You have proven yourself to be a complete clown.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Kronke - 10-25-2017 08:00 AM

Coming up on a year.

A YEAR.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Lord Stanley - 10-25-2017 08:02 AM

Since when is it the responsibility of the accused to prove a negative? If this dossier is true, then it is up to your team to prove it, not the other way around.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - UTSAMarineVet09 - 10-25-2017 08:10 AM

(10-25-2017 08:02 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Since when is it the responsibility of the accused to prove a negative? If this dossier is true, then it is up to your team to prove it, not the other way around.

beat me to the punch...

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - B_Hawk06 - 10-25-2017 08:10 AM

(10-25-2017 07:53 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  I know things have been cross checked with foreign intelligence agencies. I am not aware of anything that has been proven incorrect. I google it and nothing came back. Why do so many of you say the wildly discredited Steele Dossier? What has been discredited?

You seriously need to go seek some help...

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - EverRespect - 10-25-2017 08:18 AM

(10-25-2017 08:02 AM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  Since when is it the responsibility of the accused to prove a negative? If this dossier is true, then it is up to your team to prove it, not the other way around.

None of them are even claiming it is true. Not even McCain. Not even the Clintons.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Machiavelli - 10-25-2017 08:18 AM

Gentleman.

In the name of olive branches. Please tell me if you know of anything that has been disproven. I’ve seen the talking point on here “The highly discredited dossier”. . I was curious because I myself haven’t been able to locate anywhere where it has been. Where did that talking point originate? How has it been discredited. I don’t read the same stuff as you guys and used google as my search engine. I can’t find anything. Anybody aware of any?

And for those that wonder why sometimes I act the way I do. Please read Post 2.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Machiavelli - 10-25-2017 08:20 AM

BuffaloTN is one who deserves the brunt of my sarcasm. Just read that. He’s on the list.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - B_Hawk06 - 10-25-2017 08:24 AM

(10-25-2017 08:18 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Gentleman.

In the name of olive branches. Please tell me if you know of anything that has been disproven. I’ve seen the talking point on here “The highly discredited dossier”. . I was curious because I myself haven’t been able to locate anywhere where it has been. Where did that talking point originate? How has it been discredited. I don’t read the same stuff as you guys and used google as my search engine. I can’t find anything. Anybody aware of any?

It has been a year. Not one accusation has PROVEN true with you know... EVIDENCE. Not one. Just a bunch of Facebook news and memes. That's it.

There's your olive branch. Those are the facts.

I'm sorry, but you don't get the luxury of telling us we have to find prove the claims are false.

Let's say I own a store. You come into my store. I walk out, approach you, and say "You stole something, the cops are here to arrest you." Yet, I don't have any evidence. I continue to rant and rave to the rest of the store patrons and police, "I just know it. He stole something. He needs to be arrested. He's guilty." Still no evidence. I hire a lawyer. Said lawyer spends a year looking for evidence. Nothing. A year goes by and I'm still standing by the accusation that you stole something. Now, I'm telling your friends to prove to me you didn't do it...

See how ridiculous you sound now Mach?

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - B_Hawk06 - 10-25-2017 08:26 AM

(10-25-2017 08:20 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  BuffaloTN is one who deserves the brunt of my sarcasm. Just read that. He’s on the list.

What list?

Not to make too much of something that is likely a nothing-burger, but saying things of that nature is usually what lands on the news after shootings, etc...

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - UTSAMarineVet09 - 10-25-2017 08:27 AM

since when are we now Mexico where people are guilty until proven innocent?

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - TigerBlue4Ever - 10-25-2017 08:27 AM

(10-25-2017 08:24 AM)CoastGuardHawk06 Wrote:  

It has been a year. Not one accusation has PROVEN true with you know... EVIDENCE. Not one. Just a bunch of Facebook news and memes. That's it.

There's your olive branch. Those are the facts.

I'm sorry, but you don't get the luxury of telling us we have to find prove the claims are false.

Let's say I own a store. You come into my store. I walk out, approach you, and say "You stole something, the cops are here to arrest you." Yet, I don't have any evidence. I continue to rant and rave to the rest of the store patrons and police, "I just know it. He stole something. He needs to be arrested. He's guilty." Still no evidence. I hire a lawyer. Said lawyer spends a year looking for evidence. Nothing. A year goes by and I'm still standing by the accusation that you stole something. Now, I'm telling your friends to prove to me you didn't do it...

See how ridiculous you sound now Mach?

No.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - banker - 10-25-2017 08:28 AM

Come to think of it, I've never seen any evidence to prove Mach isn't a child molester. Not a single shred. Can someone provide me a link to prove he isn't?

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Machiavelli - 10-25-2017 08:31 AM

But I have linked articles that have shown parts of it to have been verified. Your arguments would make sense if nothing has not been verified.

Again in the name of olive branches I am going to try my very best to keep this above board. (Even after the nice touch of child molesting and all)

Parts have been verified through foreign intelligence services. Nothing and I mean nothing that I have read has been disproven. If so please show me any evidence of that claim.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - B_Hawk06 - 10-25-2017 08:48 AM

(10-25-2017 08:31 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  But I have linked articles that have shown parts of it to have been verified. Your arguments would make sense if nothing has not been verified.

Again in the name of olive branches I am going to try my very best to keep this above board. (Even after the nice touch of child molesting and all)

Parts have been verified through foreign intelligence services. Nothing and I mean nothing that I have read has been disproven. If so please show me any evidence of that claim.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/05/politics/special-counsel-russia-dossier-christopher-steele/index.html

"While the most salacious allegations in the dossier haven't been verified..."

From CNN. If CNN is telling you the egregious claims aren't verified, who will you finally listen to?

Oh wait... you're hanging your hat on the "verified" accounts of things like "there were some communications between campaign officials and foreign nationals"??? LMAO. Ummmmm... EVERY campaign has contacts with foreign nationals. Especially, as they're prepping to take over leadership of a nation and begin to communicate with other international leaders.

But hey, feel free to continue with your ridiculous accusations.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - Lord Stanley - 10-25-2017 08:50 AM

(10-25-2017 08:31 AM)Machiavelli Wrote:  Nothing and I mean nothing that I have read has been disproven. If so please show me any evidence of that claim.

If this dossier is true then it is up to your team to prove it, not the other way around.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - UofMstateU - 10-25-2017 08:52 AM

We warned you about going down that rabbit hole.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - UofMstateU - 10-25-2017 09:07 AM

Mach will believe in the dossier until Rachel Maddow tells him its all over. Just like the election.

RE: Has anything in the Steele Dossier been disproven? - bullet - 10-25-2017 09:12 AM

(10-25-2017 09:07 AM)UofMstateU Wrote:  Mach will believe in the dossier until Rachel Maddow tells him its all over. Just like the election.

She hasn't admitted Clinton lost yet, has she? Clinton hasn't admitted it.