CSNbbs
Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. (/thread-829423.html)

Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - Smaug - 10-08-2017 04:18 PM

If you're on twitter, you'll see the ending is just killing some Tech fans. The lamentations of the children are delicious.

Winning 100-0 might have deprived us of this schadenfreude, but maybe not.

#CUAB.

RE: Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - Matrix - 10-08-2017 04:19 PM

(10-08-2017 04:18 PM)Smaug Wrote:  If you're on twitter, you'll see the ending is just killing some Tech fans. The lamentations of the children are delicious.

Winning 100-0 might have deprived us of this schadenfreude, but maybe not.

#CUAB.

03-lmfao

RE: Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - ndjs22 - 10-08-2017 04:20 PM

I generally don't care to gloat, but after the way they acted about us losing our team and the general disrespect they've shown us, I've used the crying and baby bottle emojis a few times today.

RE: Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - BlazerPhil - 10-08-2017 07:06 PM

Yeah, I don't get it. You'd think people from Ruston would be a bit more humble.

RE: Just one more thing to savor about yesterday. - BAMANBLAZERFAN - 10-08-2017 07:35 PM

Having felt the pinch of that kind of "shoe" many times over the years, I don't mind sharing the pain with other team's fans for once. I hope we get to visit it on more team's fans in the future.