CSNbbs
Navy Experience - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Archives (/forum-400.html)
+----- Forum: AACbbs Archives (/forum-418.html)
+------ Forum: Cincinnati Archives (/forum-932.html)
+------ Thread: Navy Experience (/thread-828092.html)

Navy Experience - AABearcat - 09-23-2017 10:42 PM

Got the ok this morning to drive down from PA with my son to see the Cats play Navy. Scalped tickets on the UC side about the 45 yard line. Navy fans were great, treated us very well.

Proud of the fight. Saw some pisitives. Defensively we were totally out schemed. Never adjusted. Our corners were manhandled couldn't get off blocks and Navy dominated the perimeter. The corners got no pitch support on the option with safeties running the alley - bad angles.

Great to see the receivers make catches. Moore played well though he held that last one too long - got to feel that guy coming off the corner.

Best of luck to Navy the rest of the way. Go Cats.

RE: Navy Experience - Bearcat2012 - 09-25-2017 08:13 AM

I would recommend this as a must road trip for Bearcat fans in the future . Its really an experience on another level to attend a Navy football game no matter who the opponent is . The Navy fans and the people of Annapolis are a class act and was welcomed many times just walking around the street.

Will definitely make it back next time in 4 or 5years from now

RE: Navy Experience - OKIcat - 09-25-2017 08:37 AM

(09-25-2017 08:13 AM)Bearcat2012 Wrote:  I would recommend this as a must road trip for Bearcat fans in the future . Its really an experience on another level to attend a Navy football game no matter who the opponent is . The Navy fans and the people of Annapolis are a class act and was welcomed many times just walking around the street.

Will definitely make it back next time in 3 or 4 years from now

While I was not able to attend Saturday I can say that Annapolis is one of the coolest small towns out east and having the Academy as a conference member adds a lot of class to the AAC. Maybe we'll get them in our division someday and can look forward to an annual matchup.

RE: Navy Experience - TubaCat - 09-25-2017 09:00 AM

Definitely one of my favorite stadiums. I would rather play there than Michigan or Ohio Stadium any day.

RE: Navy Experience - thebearcat - 09-25-2017 11:05 AM

Agreed with everything that's been said. Very nice job traveling by Bearcats fan!

If you ever go, the Yard is a must do. Walked around campus and the museum. Really cool sites. Downtown Annapolis was very cool! Tons of bars and restaurants.

Navy fans are all very nice and chill. Stadium was shockingly (to me) large and beautiful. The pregame march was spectacular site. Only downside is it was scorching hot with sun beaming down on the Cincy side.

Definitely a MUST SEE experience for all UC fans in the future!