CSNbbs
*Nice knowing all of you - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: *Nice knowing all of you (/thread-828015.html)

Pages: 1 2

*Nice knowing all of you - Fort Bend Owl - 09-23-2017 07:20 AM

I guess the world is supposed to end today so I wanted to get in my proper goodbyes before it's too late. Nice meeting all of you and hearing your viewpoints. I didn't always agree with all of you, but I respect your opinions and passion/belief in sticking up for your values.

See you on the other side, and safe journeys all.

**** disclaimer - if the world doesn't end today, I reserve the right to change my mind and put all of you in the proper frame of mind.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Owl 69/70/75 - 09-23-2017 07:35 AM

(09-23-2017 07:20 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I guess the world is supposed to end today so I wanted to get in my proper goodbyes before it's too late. Nice meeting all of you and hearing your viewpoints. I didn't always agree with all of you, but I respect your opinions and passion/belief in sticking up for your values.
**** disclaimer - if the world doesn't end today, I reserve the right to change my mind and put all of you in the proper frame of mind.

Thanks. Same to you and all on here.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - stinkfist - 09-23-2017 08:42 AM

did I miss an eric post???

04-cheers

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Crackerjackprize - 09-23-2017 09:14 AM

[Image: 15-best-quotes-from-monty-python-and-the...d-vs-happy]

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - ericsrevenge76 - 09-23-2017 09:18 AM

I don't know of a single Christian in the whole world that legitimately thinks the world ends today.

I can't promise you anything today other than the world does NOT end today. That is absolutely GUARANTEED in the bible.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Fo Shizzle - 09-23-2017 11:32 AM

(09-23-2017 07:20 AM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I guess the world is supposed to end today so I wanted to get in my proper goodbyes before it's too late. Nice meeting all of you and hearing your viewpoints. I didn't always agree with all of you, but I respect your opinions and passion/belief in sticking up for your values.

See you tomorrow.07-coffee3

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - TechRocks - 09-23-2017 11:35 AM

What happened? Mach announce he's going conservative?

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Fo Shizzle - 09-23-2017 11:36 AM

(09-23-2017 09:18 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  I don't know of a single Christian in the whole world that legitimately thinks the world ends today.

I can't promise you anything today other than the world does NOT end today. That is absolutely GUARANTEED in the bible.

Not only is it not going to end today?...It is a good bet that we will be long gone as a species when it does.07-coffee3 The sheer arrogance of humans when it comes to this issue never ceases to amaze me. We are nothing but temporary residents here...just as the dinosaurs were.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Paul M - 09-23-2017 12:21 PM

We're fine. At least till Trump and Fatboy kill us all.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Fort Bend Owl - 09-23-2017 04:28 PM

I'm surprised no one else besides me is worried about this. Well-known author David Meade has warned us for some time in one of his latest books that the Planet Niburu will appear today, causing widespread death and destruction. Niburu is 10 times the size of Earth and will will shift the Earth's poles, trigger violent earthquakes, start tsunamis and cause volcanoes to erupt.

The good news is Meade has changed his tune a bit and is no longer saying the world will end today. The bad news is he now says “the world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Washington Post. “A major part of the world will not be the same the beginning of October.”

In other words, the words climate change are still taboo. But it's okay to use the words world change if you wish.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Paul M - 09-23-2017 05:02 PM

Niburu ought to be close enough to see by now. Anyone catch a glimpse yet? Which way should I be looking?

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Attackcoog - 09-23-2017 05:44 PM

(09-23-2017 05:02 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Niburu ought to be close enough to see by now. Anyone catch a glimpse yet? Which way should I be looking?

Nothing to worry about. Bruce Willis, AJ, Rockhound, and Max nuked it.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - stinkfist - 09-23-2017 06:14 PM

(09-23-2017 05:02 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Niburu ought to be close enough to see by now. Anyone catch a glimpse yet? Which way should I be looking?

up, down, and all around......imagine being in a dance scene in Grease or walking down the skreet in da hood today.....summin' like dat....

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Paul M - 09-23-2017 06:24 PM

Summer lovin', had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away
Till Niburu crashed into Earth
To, uh oh, those summer nights

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Fo Shizzle - 09-23-2017 08:37 PM

L. Ron Hubbard should have researched Niburu. It would have been a great place for his Thetans to have come from...and equally total fcking Bull Schit.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - ericsrevenge76 - 09-23-2017 08:50 PM

The bible says the heavens themselves (space, both local and outer) will shake and the earth will move out of its place. The days will be shortened to about 16 hours each. Fearful sights will be seen in the sky followed by many things hitting the earth.

It says many people, particularly the rich and powerful will go underground in fear.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - ericsrevenge76 - 09-23-2017 08:56 PM

Isaiah 13:7-8
7 Therefore shall all hands be faint, and every man's heart shall melt:

8 And they shall be afraid: pangs and sorrows shall take hold of them; they shall be in pain as a woman that travaileth: they shall be amazed one at another; their faces shall be as flames.

Isaiah 13:12-13

12 I will make a man more precious than fine gold; even a man than the golden wedge of Ophir.

13 Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the LORD of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

Isaiah 24:5-6

The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

The earth does not end suddenly in one day. Most of the worst events happen over a 3.5 year period. No Christian who reads the bible will ever say the world ends suddenly in one day.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - JMUDunk - 09-23-2017 11:34 PM

(09-23-2017 04:28 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  I'm surprised no one else besides me is worried about this. Well-known author David Meade has warned us for some time in one of his latest books that the Planet Niburu will appear today, causing widespread death and destruction. Niburu is 10 times the size of Earth and will will shift the Earth's poles, trigger violent earthquakes, start tsunamis and cause volcanoes to erupt.

The good news is Meade has changed his tune a bit and is no longer saying the world will end today. The bad news is he now says “the world is not ending, but the world as we know it is ending,” he told the Washington Post. “A major part of the world will not be the same the beginning of October.”

In other words, the words climate change are still taboo. But it's okay to use the words world change if you wish.

Worried about it?!?

I'm freaking scared to death! I've got an aeration scheduled for tomorrow and just spent an hour and a half mowing after my beloved Dukes went lights out on another inferior opponent!

blow this schit up, say... tuesday. Let me get this stuff done first. Thx. Damn, can't catch a break. 07-coffee3

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - Fort Bend Owl - 09-24-2017 07:15 AM

At least your football team is still playing like there is a future. The Rice football team clearly thinks the world is coming to an end, and they sadly have given up the good fight.

Maybe we can begin the 2018 season on Planet Niburu. That might be an effective recruiting tool.

RE: *Nice knowing all of you - miko33 - 09-24-2017 08:58 AM

(09-23-2017 06:24 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Summer lovin', had me a blast
Summer lovin', happened so fast
Met a girl crazy for me
Met a boy cute as can be
Summer days drifting away
Till Niburu crashed into Earth
To, uh oh, those summer nights

Reminds me of the video below. I get that it's Grease, but...