CSNbbs
Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" (/thread-827828.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - hburg - 09-21-2017 06:55 AM

Don't know how legit this is. But I would not be surprised at all.

https://farleftwatch.com/2017/08/29/austin-antifa-group-declares-everywhere-a-battlefield/

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - 200yrs2late - 09-21-2017 07:44 AM

Do they want their asses kicked on every street corner in the country?

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - banker - 09-21-2017 08:04 AM

Treason is punishable by death. If a death sentence is not imposed, defendants face a minimum penalty of five years in prison and a $10,000 fine (18 U.S.C.A. ยง 2381).

Definition of treason
:the offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign's family
:the betrayal of a trust :treachery

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - nutbushtiger - 09-21-2017 08:05 AM

Bring it on

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - dbacard - 09-21-2017 08:07 AM

I want to see them mix it up with Westboro, make it a PPV event.

Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - ETSUfan1 - 09-21-2017 08:09 AM

Terrorists

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - ark30inf - 09-21-2017 08:18 AM

At least they've come clean and admitted that they are Red Guards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - bubbapt - 09-21-2017 08:19 AM

They could use more protein.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - MemTigers1998 - 09-21-2017 08:20 AM

Lot of them gonna get lead poisoning

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - VA49er - 09-21-2017 08:33 AM

(09-21-2017 08:19 AM)bubbapt Wrote:  They could use more protein.

lol, yeah, that and they'll have to be home by 11 so........

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - Fitbud - 09-21-2017 08:57 AM

Our misguided Americans are choosing sides and no one here is going to be the voice of reason?

Sad.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - VA49er - 09-21-2017 09:00 AM

(09-21-2017 08:57 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Our misguided Americans are choosing sides and no one here is going to be the voice of reason?

Sad.

Sadly, the voice of reason is ignored by both sides. The media reports the fringes while normal folks keep making a living I've found it better to ignore the news (as most I can) and concentrate on family and providing for them. To hell will all the wackos out in the streets.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - Fitbud - 09-21-2017 09:03 AM

(09-21-2017 09:00 AM)VA49er Wrote:  
(09-21-2017 08:57 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  Our misguided Americans are choosing sides and no one here is going to be the voice of reason?

Sad.

Sadly, the voice of reason is ignored by both sides. The media reports the fringes while normal folks keep making a living I've found it better to ignore the news (as most I can) and concentrate on family and providing for them. To hell will all the wackos out in the streets.

A part of me wants to agree. Someone once said, "Let the loonies kill themselves" It might have even been you.

I wouldn't mind except for the fact that innocent people end up getting hurt and property gets damaged.

This is why cooler heads need to prevail. We aren't going to get if from the President so someone is going to have to step up and stop this nonsense.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - VA49er - 09-21-2017 09:06 AM

(09-21-2017 09:03 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  

Sad.

A part of me wants to agree. Someone once said, "Let the loonies kill themselves" It might have even been you.

I wouldn't mind except for the fact that innocent people end up getting hurt and property gets damaged.

This is why cooler heads need to prevail. We aren't going to get if from the President so someone is going to have to step up and stop this nonsense.

That "someone" is the police, if only they would, in all cases, be allowed to do their jobs. We saw that allowing the police to do their job works as it did in Berkeley recently.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - umbluegray - 09-21-2017 09:15 AM

Sad.

The voice of reason?

How about this -- obey the law. Protest within confines of the law.

That is the voice of reason.

When reason is deliberately ignored then consequences should follow.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - PlainTiger - 09-21-2017 09:17 AM

Sad.

OK. Tell them I said to stop it and go home.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - HeartOfDixie - 09-21-2017 09:23 AM

I see this as much ado about nothing.

When was the last time some fringe group wasn't declaring war on the country and some other political ideology.

So what?

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - GrayBeard - 09-21-2017 09:27 AM

(09-21-2017 06:55 AM)hburg Wrote:  Don't know who legit this is. But I would not be surprised at all.

https://farleftwatch.com/2017/08/29/austin-antifa-group-declares-everywhere-a-battlefield/

They better watch out for states with stand your ground laws.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - Fitbud - 09-21-2017 09:38 AM

(09-21-2017 09:06 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Sad.

That "someone" is the police, if only they would, in all cases, be allowed to do their jobs. We saw that allowing the police to do their job works as it did in Berkeley recently.

It's becoming increasingly evident that cops today are either poorly trained or not qualified enough to lead communities to become more united.

They are more and more detached from the communities they are charged to "protect and serve".

More and more people of all walks of life are starting to question their tactics and are seeing them as unwilling or unable to be a part of the community.

RE: Antifa Declaring Open Civil War In America? "Everywhere a battlefield" - umbluegray - 09-21-2017 09:54 AM

(09-21-2017 09:38 AM)Fitbud Wrote:  
(09-21-2017 09:06 AM)VA49er Wrote:  

Sad.

It's becoming increasingly evident that cops today are either poorly trained or not qualified enough to lead communities to become more united.

They are more and more detached from the communities they are charged to "protect and serve".

More and more people of all walks of life are starting to question their tactics and are seeing them as unwilling or unable to be a part of the community.

I recall several (>10) years ago hearing Rush Limbaugh talk about exactly that.

Departments in LA and Chicago had lowered requirements to entice more recruits.

I remembered that episode when I heard that Memphis PD was lowering their requirements. We've see shortages of people signing up to be officers.

For a long time the benefit of 100% pension was a great lure. But many communities, including Memphis, didn't fund the pensions like they should have and now are facing serious issues.

But, yeah, lowering requirements will bring in less qualified candidates.