CSNbbs
New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB (/thread-826827.html)

New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - WesternBlazer - 09-11-2017 09:45 AM

Drew Champlin‏
New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB
[Image: DJc1mBuVoAAA3KL.jpg]

RE: New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - BlazrDawg - 09-11-2017 11:04 AM

As I recall, #57 was called for illegal formation ( not on the line of scrimmage ) on 2 consecutive plays at BSU; a drive killer sort of thing. Also may have been the guy guilty of a holding call on a play that had a long gain.

RE: New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - Blazer Engineer - 09-11-2017 11:26 AM

(09-11-2017 11:04 AM)BlazrDawg Wrote:  As I recall, #57 was called for illegal formation ( not on the line of scrimmage ) on 2 consecutive plays at BSU; a drive killer sort of thing. Also may have been the guy guilty of a holding call on a play that had a long gain.
57 was called fir 2 illegal formations, but the holding was on 58

RE: New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - BAMANBLAZERFAN - 09-11-2017 11:58 AM

Expect to see a number of changes week to week as coaches get more experience with the way players use their "potential" to actually play. The coaches started out with 22 positions based on "best guess" but are getting real play grading now. The staff will also use this information to refine their recruiting lists for JUCO in December and high school next February 7th.

RE: New UAB depth chart. Changes on OL and RB - cb4029 - 09-11-2017 02:33 PM

You could also see some lineup changes due to game plan changes. Glad these coaches are making changes due to performance. Should continue to evaluate for the next few weeks. I like these changes.