CSNbbs
Mayweather / McGregor - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt Conference Talk (/forum-296.html)
+----- Forum: Sun Belt General Discussion (/forum-729.html)
+----- Thread: Mayweather / McGregor (/thread-825248.html)

Mayweather / McGregor - APPdiesel - 08-27-2017 01:30 AM

Your thoughts?

Connor struggled to avoid his mma. Even though he lost a few rounds Floyd looked composed the entire fight. McGregor lasted longer than I thought he would.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

RE: Mayweather / McGregor - Eagle's Cliff - 08-27-2017 06:22 AM

(08-27-2017 01:30 AM)APPdiesel Wrote:  Your thoughts?

Connor struggled to avoid his mma. Even though he lost a few rounds Floyd looked composed the entire fight. McGregor lasted longer than I thought he would.

The clauses for law suits in the contract reveal that Mayweather knows what would happen if Conner were to be allowed to actually fight.

RE: Mayweather / McGregor - Check Yosef - 08-27-2017 09:07 AM

(08-27-2017 06:22 AM)Eagles Cliff Wrote:  

The clauses for law suits in the contract reveal that Mayweather knows what would happen if Conner were to be allowed to actually fight.
This. Mayweather would be* destroyed in the better sport.

Sent from my LGLS992 using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Mayweather / McGregor - EagleNationRising - 08-27-2017 07:57 PM

Mayweather did what Mayweather always does the first few rounds...stick around, analyze the situation, looks for entrances, etc. As the fight went on though, Mayweather noticed that CM wasn't conditionally ready for boxing changed up his tactics and became the aggressor... something that you haven't seen from him since he was like...30. A few rounds of that and CM was done. I wish the refs (all night) would have relaxed on the safety issue a little and let the defeated hit the floor, but I understand why.

RE: Mayweather / McGregor - EagleNationRising - 08-27-2017 08:01 PM

(08-27-2017 09:07 AM)Check Yosef Wrote:  
(08-27-2017 06:22 AM)Eagles Cliff Wrote:  

This. Mayweather would be* destroyed in the better sport.

Sent from my LGLS992 using CSNbbs mobile app
Haha Mayweather doesn't run his mouth as much as McGregor (say whaaa). He never said he'd cross over to that realm (unlike McGregor). You pick your battles in this life...but I do say...for that kind of paycheck, it might not be the worst battle to pick.