CSNbbs
Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Big12bbs (/forum-260.html)
+---- Forum: Big 12 Team Talk (/forum-783.html)
+----- Forum: The Gregory A. Ruehlmann Sr. Memorial Cincinnati Board (/forum-404.html)
+------ Forum: Chris Tipton Off Topic Forum (/forum-638.html)
+------ Thread: Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves (/thread-825069.html)

Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - Recluse1 - 08-24-2017 07:03 PM

Went to the neighborhood park after work, I kind of like watching the Odonata(Dragonflies, Damselflies) as well as the other life there. The other day, one of the ducks was watching me close, following me all around the docks. I've watched them grow up the past 2 summers and it was obvious people had been feeding this one. So today, I brought the heel of my bread from home since no one eats it anyway, and they all turned into monsters over it

Unfortunately, I took a lot of shots of different things, and like an idiot, I left my already cheap camera in scenery mode rather than portrait. So, sorry about that.

They grow up so fast... from walking everywhere with their mother, to turning into a bunch of fat jerks, fighting for the last of my Wonder Bread. All in a mere 14 months.

[Image: 0709161431-02.jpg]

[Image: DSCF0101.jpg]

RE: Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - Billy_Bearcat - 08-24-2017 07:24 PM

Man you went all Blair Witch there didn't ya

RE: Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - Recluse1 - 08-24-2017 07:27 PM

(08-24-2017 07:24 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  Man you went all Blair Witch there didn't ya

Not good with camera work. Still, I think they might have been scarier than the Blair Witch Project though, or at the very least, the sequel.
I cut off the part where I dropped my keys off the dock and had to walk through mud to get them. Partly because it was embarrassing, partly because I left the camera on as I put it in my pocket.

RE: Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - UCGrad1992 - 08-24-2017 07:46 PM

(08-24-2017 07:27 PM)Recluse1 Wrote:  
(08-24-2017 07:24 PM)Billy_Bearcat Wrote:  Man you went all Blair Witch there didn't ya

Not good with camera work. Still, I think they might have been scarier than the Blair Witch Project though, or at the very least, the sequel.
I cut off the part where I dropped my keys off the dock and had to walk through mud to get them. Partly because it was embarrassing, partly because I left the camera on as I put it in my pocket.

"A for effort" Recluse1. Duck feeding frenzy is no joke...

RE: Pond Life: The ducks and the loaves - UCGrad1992 - 08-24-2017 07:51 PM

At least no one got lost and everyone survived...