CSNbbs
BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down (/thread-824348.html)

Pages: 1 2

BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Kronke - 08-16-2017 03:00 PM

Jack Posobiec, the mad man!

https://www.pscp.tv/JackPosobiec/1OyKArvOlQMGb

[Image: DHX_9K9VoAAMcc_.jpg]

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Godzilla - 08-16-2017 03:04 PM

sure, I'm cool with that.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Redwingtom - 08-16-2017 03:05 PM

Didn't good ole' Jack just have his security clearance suspended? 03-wink

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - VA49er - 08-16-2017 03:05 PM

I remember hearing the story on how that statue got there but can't remember it at the moment.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Redwingtom - 08-16-2017 03:06 PM

You buried the lead here...trump has apparently upped his number of supporters to 8 now? 03-rotfl

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Kronke - 08-16-2017 03:10 PM

(08-16-2017 03:06 PM)Redwingtom Wrote:  You buried the lead here...trump has apparently upped his number of supporters to 8 now? 03-rotfl

In leftist hellhole Seattle, yes!

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - JMUDunk - 08-16-2017 03:10 PM

(08-16-2017 03:04 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  sure, I'm cool with that.

Asking? Even "demanding"? Sure, one can ask anything they'd like.

Are you cool with that if they show up later with a tow rope, truck and tear the peoples property down? (No idea why the heck any city in this Country has a statue to one of the largest propagators of genocide in world history, but it's Washington...) That's anarchy. Exactly what the fantifa louts are agitating for.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Lord Stanley - 08-16-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down

Brilliant!

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Godzilla - 08-16-2017 03:38 PM

(08-16-2017 03:10 PM)JMUDunk Wrote:  
(08-16-2017 03:04 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  sure, I'm cool with that.

Asking? Even "demanding"? Sure, one can ask anything they'd like.

Are you cool with that if they show up later with a tow rope, truck and tear the peoples property down? (No idea why the heck any city in this Country has a statue to one of the largest propagators of genocide in world history, but it's Washington...) That's anarchy. Exactly what the fantifa louts are agitating for.

No. I have always advocated these things go through the proper legal channels.

I'm also not going to be outraged if an alt-right group tears it down illegally but I would condemn them, you see I don't try to defend statues of repugnant people even if the radical fringe of my party disagrees.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - bullet - 08-16-2017 04:15 PM

Apparently its private property and "art." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Lord Stanley - 08-16-2017 04:19 PM

I think this statue has tremendous art and historical value, and the information surrounding this statue should reflect as such.

I personally would love to stand in front of it and reflect on just how awful a person Lenin was, remember the horrors of the Soviet Union, and share a thought about the victims of communism.

('Cause that's how normal people react to statues)

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - shere khan - 08-16-2017 04:24 PM

I heard these folks weren't white supremecists just white second or third placeist types. Supremeists, nooooo.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Paul M - 08-16-2017 04:38 PM

Really stupid. Forfeiting any credible argument when fighting against others wanting statues offensive to them tore down.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - bullet - 08-16-2017 04:39 PM

(08-16-2017 04:38 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Really stupid. Forfeiting any credible argument when fighting against others wanting statues offensive to them tore down.

Its probably satire.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Fitbud - 08-16-2017 04:40 PM

I wouldn't have a problem with that.

BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - mptnstr@44 - 08-16-2017 04:41 PM

(08-16-2017 04:15 PM)bullet Wrote:  Apparently its private property and "art." https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Lenin,_Seattle

Calling something art should not protect it. If it offends even one person it must come down.
God forbid someone whose ancestor was imprisoned or killed by Lenin has to see that statue. It would be a continual reminder to them of their loss.
No one should have to see anything that they find offensive any more.
The left has set personal offense as the measuring bar.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Fitbud - 08-16-2017 04:45 PM

He isn't my favorite Beatle anyway.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Paul M - 08-16-2017 04:51 PM

(08-16-2017 04:45 PM)Fitbud Wrote:  He isn't my favorite Beatle anyway.

Now you've done it. Off with your head.

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Paul M - 08-16-2017 04:52 PM

Glad you edited your post mptnstr@44. It was making my head hurt. 04-cheers

RE: BREAKING: Trump Supporters Demand Lenin Statue In Seattle Be Torn Down - Paul M - 08-16-2017 04:55 PM

(08-16-2017 04:39 PM)bullet Wrote:  
(08-16-2017 04:38 PM)Paul M Wrote:  Really stupid. Forfeiting any credible argument when fighting against others wanting statues offensive to them tore down.

Its probably satire.

Yeah, they aren't being serious, just mocking the others who want to tear down everything they find any fault in.

That doesn't leave anything standing.