CSNbbs
..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+----- Thread: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... (/thread-823915.html)

Pages: 1 2

..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 12:12 PM

nm.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - BeagleUSM - 08-11-2017 12:50 PM

I see what you're doing, nug.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Ace Barker - 08-11-2017 12:55 PM

Brian Bosworth Jr.?

Ace...

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 01:27 PM

(08-11-2017 12:50 PM)BeagleUSM Wrote:  I see what you're doing, nug.

..that's because you're smart beag.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 04:23 PM

I know 'xactly what pulls his strings...it's like stealing candy from a monkey in a monkey tree! 04-cheers

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 05:11 PM

(08-11-2017 04:23 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  I know 'xactly what pulls his strings...it's like stealing candy from a monkey in a monkey tree! 04-cheers

...you couldn't steal a Kumquat from a sloth.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 05:25 PM

(08-11-2017 05:11 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 04:23 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  I know 'xactly what pulls his strings...it's like stealing candy from a monkey in a monkey tree! 04-cheers

...you couldn't steal a Kumquat from a sloth.

Can too...can not...can too, can not...JEEEEEEZ!04-cheers

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - AndreWhere - 08-11-2017 05:36 PM

(08-11-2017 12:55 PM)Ace Barker Wrote:  Brian Bosworth Jr.?

Ace...

Not likely, I'm afraid. Brian Bosworth's 'roid-addled pecker is smaller than our basketball budget and weaker than a Tommy Waters deep out.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 06:49 PM

(08-11-2017 05:36 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  

Ace...

Not likely, I'm afraid. Brian Bosworth's 'roid-addled pecker is smaller than our basketball budget and weaker than a Tommy Waters deep out.

One game (or 2 or 3 or 4) I'd had too many adult beverages and I was gettin' on poor ol' Tommy Watters REAL bad ("He's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen").....and one of his few admirers sittin' near me asked me sarcastically if I could actually say something positive about the lad...I turned to her and said "OK...I'm POSITIVE he's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen!" 03-lmfao

Actually got a few laughs for once!

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - AndreWhere - 08-11-2017 06:54 PM

(08-11-2017 06:49 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  

Ace...

One game (or 2 or 3 or 4) I'd had too many adult beverages and I was gettin' on poor ol' Tommy Watters REAL bad ("He's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen").....and one of his few admirers sittin' near me asked me sarcastically if I could actually say something positive about the lad...I turned to her and said "OK...I'm POSITIVE he's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen!" 03-lmfao

He was the "Round Mound of Fourth Down" LOL. Somebody once told me a story... he was pissing into a urinal next to Tommy at a frat house after that last ECU game, and he told him, "you tried hard, Tommy... but not hard enough" and Tommy replied with "yeah, I know."

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 06:55 PM

Ace...

... I've heard that exact same story now from about 5 different people...funny how people will take a story and make it their own.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - AndreWhere - 08-11-2017 06:57 PM

(08-11-2017 06:55 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  

Ace...

... I've heard that exact same story now from about 5 different people...funny how people will take a story and make it their own.

Story I posted is the same way LOL. Feel like I lived it but I'm sure I only experienced it secondhand (or third-hand, if that's a thing). Call it the Tommy Waters Effect.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 06:58 PM

(08-11-2017 06:54 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  

Ace...

He was the "Round Mound of Fourth Down" LOL. Somebody once told me a story... he was pissing into a urinal next to Tommy at a frat house after that last ECU game, and he told him, "you tried hard, Tommy... but not hard enough" and Tommy replied with "yeah, I know."

we won some big games with him somehow....and we had a good Steve Superior Florida Gators team on the ropes and screwd the pooch.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 06:59 PM

Ace...

and funny how some stalkin' monkey spankers don't know what the shite they are talkin' about!03-lmfao

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 07:01 PM

(08-11-2017 06:57 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  

Ace...

Story I posted is the same way LOL. Feel like I lived it but I'm sure I only experienced it secondhand (or third-hand, if that's a thing). Call it the Tommy Waters Effect.

I musta been the originator of the "incident" then, 'cause I said it....just because nuggy loves a liar like Drumpf doesn't mean everyone IS! 04-cheers

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 07:05 PM

(08-11-2017 07:01 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 05:36 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  Not likely, I'm afraid. Brian Bosworth's 'roid-addled pecker is smaller than our basketball budget and weaker than a Tommy Waters deep out.

I musta been the originator of the "incident" then, 'cause I said it....just because nuggy loves a liar like Drumpf doesn't mean everyone IS! 04-cheers

...nah, you only think it's real to you...I've heard that from so many people..it's just a stupid funny story that everyone takes as their own.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - AndreWhere - 08-11-2017 07:18 PM

(08-11-2017 07:05 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 06:49 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  One game (or 2 or 3 or 4) I'd had too many adult beverages and I was gettin' on poor ol' Tommy Watters REAL bad ("He's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen").....and one of his few admirers sittin' near me asked me sarcastically if I could actually say something positive about the lad...I turned to her and said "OK...I'm POSITIVE he's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen!" 03-lmfao

...nah, you only think it's real to you...I've heard that from so many people..it's just a stupid funny story that everyone takes as their own.

I can smell that urinal like it was my own bat-room.

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 07:23 PM

(08-11-2017 06:49 PM)eaglebeaver Wrote:  One game (or 2 or 3 or 4) I'd had too many adult beverages and I was gettin' on poor ol' Tommy Watters REAL bad ("He's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen").....and one of his few admirers sittin' near me asked me sarcastically if I could actually say something positive about the lad...I turned to her and said "OK...I'm POSITIVE he's the worst college footbaw QB I've ever seen!" 03-lmfao

Again...like talkin' to a 3 year old...Is too...is not...is too...is not, JEEEEZ #2

If only I thought nuggy the monkey spanker was only real to me...04-cheers

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - Nugget's Ghost - 08-11-2017 07:23 PM

(08-11-2017 07:18 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 06:55 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  ... I've heard that exact same story now from about 5 different people...funny how people will take a story and make it their own.

..It's one of those stories that works best if told in first person...same as this one that I've heard many times..

...so I'm on a plane and the captain leaves the microphone on after takeoff....and everyone hears him tell his co-pilot..."you know I could use a cup of coffee and a blowjob right now".........as the flight attendant goes running up the aisle to tell him the guy behind me yells..."Don't forget the Coffee Honey!"

RE: ..I hear we picked up another great commit...lots of teams wanted him... - eaglebeaver - 08-11-2017 07:28 PM

(08-11-2017 07:23 PM)Nuggets Ghost Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 07:18 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  
(08-11-2017 06:57 PM)AndreWhere Wrote:  Story I posted is the same way LOL. Feel like I lived it but I'm sure I only experienced it secondhand (or third-hand, if that's a thing). Call it the Tommy Waters Effect.

..It's one of those stories that works best if told in first person...same as this one that I've heard many times..

...so I'm on a plane and the captain leaves the microphone on after takeoff....and everyone hears him tell his co-pilot..."you know I could use a cup of coffee and a blowjob right now".........as the flight attendant goes running up the aisle to tell him the guy behind me yells..."Don't forget the Coffee Honey!"
He's like the ventriloquist who can't lay off the monkey....errr dummy....in his lap. 04-cheers