CSNbbs
War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: MemphisTigers.org (/forum-446.html)
+------ Forum: "Big Dave" Memorial Smack Forum (/forum-500.html)
+------ Thread: War of Changes has now begun!!!! (/thread-823651.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-08-2017 05:08 PM

ESPN and Bam Tech are now gonna try and do it alone and launch their Own Streaming service...Amazon will be Bidding on the AAC and its coming...Amazon has a Stronger reach with younger generation because the Younger generation doesn't care as much for ESPN...Also How much will they charge for Subscribers, 6$ to 8$?...Amazon can charge the same flat fee for Amazon Prime with a Live Sports streaming channel, and just as they are gonna do with Thursday Night Football charge 6 times for adds during those games....Companies will pay that, because they get better Exposure with Amazon and More people are likely to use their Prime Memberships and buy those products.....Espn CAN"T compete with that or Dictate and force certain things down people's throats anymore as they use too....As i've been saying the changes are coming....AAC will get more money around 10 to 12 MM Per team next Tv Deal....Probably A combo with Streaming Services Component....But it WILL have a Streaming Service Component and be the First Conference to do so and be a pioneer....ESPN streaming service won't launch until 2019 same time AAC deal is up, and All other Conferences in the P5 are locked into Long term deals...AAC will be paid on next deal....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Guitarman - 08-08-2017 05:26 PM

(08-08-2017 05:08 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  ESPN and Bam Tech are now gonna try and do it alone and launch their Own Streaming service...

Thank God you read that info on the main board and posted here for us to read. What would we do with out you?

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Tigx - 08-08-2017 05:34 PM

So true and so funny GMan. And ESPN has to be the villain in every story the Con Man invents.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-08-2017 05:50 PM

Tigx you are so damn out there..You act like Espn isn't going anywhere and this stops other Strreaming services with Live Sports...Amazon Took Thursday Night NFL from ESPN....Amazon Wants MORE Live Sports rights Content...ESPN is Losing Subscribers, meaning not just cord cutting, but don't care for Espn....Just because ESPN creates its Own Platform and this isn't new and new it was coming with BamTech...Amazon isn't going anywhere, nor is Netflix with over 77 Billon plus and they already have a customer base attached to their platforms...this means Cable is DEAD in the Water...But with Streaming services ESPN can't control it all...If AAC is on Amazon, where do you think AAC fans are gonna go to...not even Dis/ESPn can push Amazon around..Then Netflix, Youtube red, Hulu...Its called ALOT more competetion...And how much do you think Dis/ESPN will charge for that Streaming Service....How much for Ads on their Channel?..Lets See Amazon has Thursday Night NFL now and will be charging 6 times what use to be paid for ads during the game, and companies are already paying for it, but they get Great Exposure and the ability to have thier products sold through Amazon... The point is AAC will be first Conference to have a Streaming service component and be a pioneer....They will get 10 to 12 MM per team at least on their Next TV deal....Now go back to your SEC Conference and take a hike...Because everything i said is happening... Like i said this was coming...Things of tomorrow will not be as things of today...#Changes Are Coming...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Tigx - 08-08-2017 06:00 PM

(08-08-2017 05:50 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigx you are RIGHT ...#I LiEd aGaiN MemPhis....

Con Man, I actually read about 10 words of that rant. So about 5 more than usual.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Guitarman - 08-08-2017 06:05 PM

(08-08-2017 05:34 PM)Tigx Wrote:  So true and so funny GMan. And ESPN has to be the villain in every story the Con Man invents.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2uRjX94f3ZvywVnK7069...K25WCjLyZ9]

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Guitarman - 08-08-2017 06:07 PM

(08-08-2017 05:50 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigx you are so damn right! Thank you for letting my ride your coattails

(06-16-2017 05:40 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  And there you have it folks...I will and am done with this now..#The World Is Ours Memphis....

(08-10-2016 10:43 AM)tigerscane Wrote:  Ok Mods...I would like this to happen.....If I AM RIGHT and UM gets Announced to the Big 12 then You guys Ban Bluto/TigX...If we aren't IN the Big 12 then you give me a Lifetime Ban

(09-02-2016 11:37 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  I said if we weren't in the Big 12 then i would leave this board, which i was planning on doing even when we would have been announced in the Big 12....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - 3rdgenerationtiger - 08-08-2017 08:04 PM

(08-08-2017 05:50 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Tigx you are so damn out there..You act like Espn isn't going anywhere and this stops other Strreaming services with Live Sports...Amazon Took Thursday Night NFL from ESPN....Amazon Wants MORE Live Sports rights Content...ESPN is Losing Subscribers, meaning not just cord cutting, but don't care for Espn....Just because ESPN creates its Own Platform and this isn't new and new it was coming with BamTech...Amazon isn't going anywhere, nor is Netflix with over 77 Billon plus and they already have a customer base attached to their platforms...this means Cable is DEAD in the Water...But with Streaming services ESPN can't control it all...If AAC is on Amazon, where do you think AAC fans are gonna go to...not even Dis/ESPn can push Amazon around..Then Netflix, Youtube red, Hulu...Its called ALOT more competetion...And how much do you think Dis/ESPN will charge for that Streaming Service....How much for Ads on their Channel?..Lets See Amazon has Thursday Night NFL now and will be charging 6 times what use to be paid for ads during the game, and companies are already paying for it, but they get Great Exposure and the ability to have thier products sold through Amazon... The point is AAC will be first Conference to have a Streaming service component and be a pioneer....They will get 10 to 12 MM per team at least on their Next TV deal....Now go back to your SEC Conference and take a hike...Because everything i said is happening... Like i said this was coming...Things of tomorrow will not be as things of today...#Changes Are Coming...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

You remind me of a **** roach.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - JohnFHennessy - 08-09-2017 12:48 AM

I never post, but I've been reading this board for years.... anyway I just wanted to say this is the most hilarious back and forth ever. Tigerscane and Guitarman thank you both for the hours upon hours of laughing. Please keep it up.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 01:34 PM

Oh Don't worry John those haters are gonna hate and been hating me for so long and desire and thrive so hard to be me...Hold on John and wait for it....Here them haters come again lol....Oh yea like i sasid after The Big 12 screw job, the AAC will get a HUGE raise on next tv deal at least 10 to 12 MM Per team just as i said with the AAC being the First Pioneer Conference to have a Deal with a Streaming service component....They been in deep talks for sometime now with Silicon Valley and Silicon Valley has "Strong" Interest in the AAC...And Espn and Dis going with BamTech and their Own Platform does NOT change the Younger generation thats is turning AWAY from Espn as Subscribers...But these OLD guys Like Guitarman and Tigx and MemtigBB think it seperates them from the Streaming service pack...Thing is Espn will still Over charge because they are Over paying for those P5 deals that are Locked in Long term...Streaming isn't like cable where they can demand that hig price, Because Amazon, Netflix, Hulu, and now Youtube Red have Huge market cap already..Netflix alone has Over 77 billion in usd by themselves...Amazon has more than that as does Youtube....There Platforms are already there..Amazon Took NFL Thursday Night Football from Espn, And just got Tennis in UK and will be a Bigger player now as well...They also Do not need Espn for Production distribution for the customer demand, when they can already just do that themselves....Like i said AAC will be paid 10 to 12 MM per team on next tv deal..Plus Amazon will be charging 6 times what use to be charged for ads starting with thursday Night NFL and companies will pay that no problems asked, because thats more exposure and the fact people are more likely to buy those products through Amazon....ESPN can't compete with that...Those Advertising dollars will count too and Amazon has them, as does Netflix, Youtube and others....Things of Tomorrow will not be as Things of Today....#Changes Are Coming....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 02:12 PM

Atlanta, You get it brother...Amazon took NFL thursday night Football, Tennis in UK and Coming for More, and Silicon Valley has been in deep talks for sometime now with AAC and Aresco...Amazon can charge 6 times like they are doing on thursday night football this for Ads to be shown, and companies are more than willing to pay for those ads because of More subscribers to say Amazon and the exposure of that platform, knowing they are more likely to buy their Product off Amazon..Its WIN/WIN and Espn can't compete with that either...The Younger Generation have turned away from Espn and Already with say Amazon, Netflix, Youtube Hulu and others...Like i said Netflix alone has a market cap of over 77 Billion in USD and those viewers aren't gonna say oh buy netflix and hello ESPN...Netflix and Amazon already have their Own shows that are hip and hits among younger viewers...Youtube red is now following that trend as well....Espn can say and spin it how they see fit, but they see the writing on the wall and Cable is DOA now, and the Future has now arrived...ESPN and Dis are now trying to win the younger viewers but do not relate...They won't get all those Advertising dollars they were getting from cable even with BamTech and a streaming platform of their own Like Amazon will get because of Exposure and the ablility of those companies having people more likely to buy what their selling through Amazon....Like Berkshire said months ago, Retail and cable will change..With Cable going away sooner than later...Espn is Locked into those P5 contracts on Long term deals and as they continue to lose subscribers to the Amazons,.Netflixs, Youtube's, Google not to mention CBS is now launching a 24/7 streaming channel of their own....More competetion which is Beyond their control...Espn had to do something to answer to their shareholders, who wanna make More cuts...Bottom line is Mtv went away, and Espn is Losing every day subscribers are lost...But these Old and i do mean OLD guys like Tigx and Guitarman who are so clueless can't see the writing on the wall....But then again they aren't that smart are they....Things of Tomorrow will not be as Things Of Today....#Changes Are Coming...#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - btiger - 08-09-2017 02:39 PM

tc is spot on!!

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - memtigbb - 08-09-2017 02:39 PM

How many of you rushed out to get Amazon so you could watch Thursday night football?
Not me.

Amazon paid 50 mil.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 02:50 PM

LOL MemtigBB so as clueless as his two Not so smart buddies TIgx and Guitarman....Disney Shares fell 4% after its annoucement yesterday....Shareholders and Investors want more answers, and NO ONE thinks ESPN and Dis signing on with BamTech has Amazon or Netflix shaking....Again Netflix has a MArket Cap of Over 77 Billion in USD alone, and Amazon has Slightly more than that....They do not need ESPN for Production Distribution and can do that themselves....ESPN is gonna charge you still..You have to be a Cable Subscriber to get those services...So until the Cable Bundle fall which is coming they are trying everything in their power to hang on...Like i said they Still need those Subscriber fees, and can't go as low as Amazon or Netflix and make the profit they do, who laready have a Strong Hold on the Younger youth and generation....I know Old Guys it's a tough pill to swallow but facts are facts....And truth Oftens hurts....Things of Tomorrow will not be as Things of Today....#Changes Are Coming....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 02:52 PM

Btiger Knows very well i know People in the TV Business who have been talking about the Change coming for a few years now and have all said once it hit Espn will feel it and now they are....#The World Is Ours Memphis...

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Tigx - 08-09-2017 03:01 PM

(08-09-2017 02:12 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Atlanta, I'm an idiot, brother...Amazon took NFL thursday night Football, Tennis in UK ...#I LiEd aGainN Memphis....

Yesterday I say in the main board that Amazon bought the ATP rights in the UK for $13M, and today the Con Man adds its to his daily rant of insanity. Like clockwork.

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - Tigx - 08-09-2017 03:01 PM

(08-09-2017 02:39 PM)btiger Wrote:  tc is spot on!!

Con Man is an effing fool!!

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 03:15 PM

Hey Btiger Tigx is Old and not altogether anymore.... And I know very well most of you just spilled your drinks because thats true and funny....No Tigx thats common Knowledge Old Man...Also Disney Shares went down 4% right after the annoucement....Shareholders and Investors see things Diffrently and know cable is DOA...And with that means Disney and ESPN will charge you to be a Cable Bundle Subscriber to get those services....They can't afford to lower their rate per Subscriber lost and Losing Advertising Dollars on top of that while Over paying for Sports Rights, and not making a good return back to shareholders and making profitable returns on investment....Now i know this is out of your league Old man and your Old generation can't wrap your head around the fact that times have changed...At some point you gotta deal though...Netflix has a market cap of over 77 Billion USD and Strong, after the annoucement their shares took a hit of 5% and now up 6% today...While Disney shares took a 4% Hit after annoucement...Still down today...Amazon has a Market cap of over 82 Billion USD and they are Strong and hold to a younger generation...So you think cord cutters are gonna Now go back to pay for a cable Bundle to get the Disney and Espn Streaming Services at a Cost mind you, when Enomics are falling so therefor Households are looking to make cuts to fit budgets just so they can have ESPN?...Really?...Again Mtv went away and Espn is Losing every day a Subscriber is lost...Guess what they are still losing subscribers...And guess where those Lost subscribers are going too....But it's ok old man Business Economics aren't your strong Suit....Things of Tomorrow will not be as Things of Today....#Changes Are Coming....#The World Is Ours Memphis....

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - memtigbb - 08-09-2017 05:56 PM

(08-09-2017 02:52 PM)tigerscane Wrote:  Btiger Knows very well i know People in the TV Business who have been talking about the Change coming for a few years now and have all said once it hit Espn will feel it and now they are....#The World Is Ours Memphis...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Now he is an insider in the TV business...

Your eyes must be solid brown.

Keep in mind, one of the big reasons ESPN is losing like they are is spending so much money buying these contracts. So now are you suggesting Amazon and Silicon Valley (yes the entire silicon valley) are going to follow the ESPN business model?

RE: War of Changes has now begun!!!! - tigerscane - 08-09-2017 06:17 PM

MemtigBB you just aren't a smart guy and it shows over and over...And yes two of my good buddies work in the TV Business and they are just low level...You Old Guys who just can't wrap your heads around the fact that Cable is On it's way out and the Future has arrived are sad....Weather you like it or don't doesn't matter Because MemtigBB your old but change is catching up to you...Again Clean out your ear wax, ESPN is Losing Subscribers and for their streaming Servies you have to pay for a cable Bundle to have those services and will pay for it at a higher cost....Amazon, Netflix doesn't Have to raise thier price and Already has the Younger generation group and its only growing....cord cutting will continue and ESPN nor Disney will control the Streaming services....They Are Still Down as of today from after the Announcement...Everytime you three guys talk you keep proving my point....Things of Tomorrow will not be as Things of Today....#Changes are Coming....#The World Is Ours Memphis....