CSNbbs
bball season tickets ? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: AACbbs (/forum-460.html)
+---- Forum: Members (/forum-401.html)
+----- Forum: UAB (/forum-448.html)
+------ Forum: UAB Blazers (/forum-384.html)
+------- Forum: The Gene Bartow Memorial Forum (/forum-388.html)
+------- Thread: bball season tickets ? (/thread-823558.html)

bball season tickets ? - blazerwkr - 08-07-2017 07:19 PM

Is the extra $50 for parking the Children's Parking lot across from Green & Gold entrance? What is the $65 Gold Card Olympic Sports Pass? Is this like the old Bticket for other sports?

RE: bball season tickets ? - hooverblazer - 08-07-2017 10:51 PM

(08-07-2017 07:19 PM)blazerwkr Wrote:  Is the extra $50 for parking the Children's Parking lot across from Green & Gold entrance? What is the $65 Gold Card Olympic Sports Pass? Is this like the old Bticket for other sports?

The Children's lot is where the Blazer Club members with Green and Gold room access park now. The Gold Card gets you in free to all sports except football and men's basketball.

RE: bball season tickets ? - Reader1 - 08-08-2017 11:36 AM

Confused by BB re-order too.
What is season parking for $50?

RE: bball season tickets ? - BlazrDawg - 08-08-2017 06:43 PM

(08-08-2017 11:36 AM)Reader1 Wrote:  Confused by BB re-order too.
What is season parking for $50?

call the ticket office for clarification 975-UAB1

RE: bball season tickets ? - BroBill - 08-09-2017 12:58 PM

I took advantage of the basketball season parking pass last year, thinking it would provide a convenient option when arriving late, but I was disappointed to discover otherwise. The lots reserved for basketball parking also sell parking to others on a first-come basis and have others (faculty/students) who use them as well. More than once we arrived late, only to find no spots available in any of the lots. Last year was the first for these season basketball parking passes, so perhaps there has been some retooling and rethinking over the off-season to insure pass-holders will have the spot they paid for, but we'll just have to see about that. I've personally elected not to purchase again this year.