CSNbbs
Colin Kaepenick - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: SunBeltbbs (/forum-317.html)
+---- Forum: Sun Belt West Team Talk (/forum-290.html)
+----- Forum: Southern Miss (/forum-447.html)
+------ Forum: Off Topic (/forum-979.html)
+------ Thread: Colin Kaepenick (/thread-823010.html)

Colin Kaepenick - Nugget's Ghostbuster - 07-31-2017 01:01 PM

Ray Rice......Ray Lewis......Colin Kaepernick?

The Ravens are "praying" over the idea of signing Kaep with Flacco dealing with another injury. Do they sign him? Only the Cowboys have sold their soul more but even they passed on him last week when their #3 QB went out with an injury. Not understanding the entire reason he is on the market right now regardless as I thought it was his own doing to opt out of his final year, giving up 14 million, in order to be a free agent, correct? This guy made his bed when he wanted to make a statement. You are now paying the price but I'm sure someone will take him at some point this season once the injuries start impacting the free agent market. After all, your jersey is still one of the top 20 selling jerseys in the NFL today.

RE: Colin Kaepenick - AndreWhere - 08-01-2017 11:24 AM

I honesty just can't stand looking at that goofy ************. I feel like the power went out at the Super Bowl just to spare God and man from having to look at that knucklehead. The notion that anyone would sign him instead of Austin Davis is beyond laughable.

RE: Colin Kaepenick - Nugget's Ghostbuster - 08-03-2017 02:36 PM

and the first serious injury has Kap being discussed in Miami now. Shouldn't take long for teams to put the American Flag/ Ideals and Beliefs aside for the, "insurance policy".

RE: Colin Kaepenick - AndreWhere - 08-03-2017 04:41 PM

(08-03-2017 02:36 PM)Nuggets Ghostbuster Wrote:  and the first serious injury has Kap being discussed in Miami now. Shouldn't take long for teams to put the American Flag/ Ideals and Beliefs aside for the, "insurance policy".

They should sign Nick Mullens as a free agent.

RE: Colin Kaepenick - tg300 - 08-03-2017 05:30 PM

Why would anybody sign a backup quarterback that is going to be a distraction.

Doesn't make sense.

Tebow? No

Manziel? No

Kapernicus? No

Harsh truth. Most can't handle it.

RE: Colin Kaepenick - AndreWhere - 08-04-2017 10:26 AM

Tim Tebow is one of the whiniest people I've ever heard speak.