CSNbbs
Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. (/thread-822717.html)

Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - cb4029 - 07-26-2017 03:45 PM

Quote:Conservative firebrand Ann Coulter has said Donald Trump needs to “be a man” and make up his mind regarding the fate of Attorney General Jeff Sessions.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ann-coulter-tells-donald-trump-223007814.html

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - stinkfist - 07-26-2017 03:55 PM

she's such a wannabe.....(I can't help what I see)

put a mane on the first one......I'll give ya a compare/contrast+ so ya don't have to break out the google giggin' goggles.....

[Image: 920x920.jpg]

[Image: Mark-Cuban-Ann-Coulter-to-appear-in-Sharknado-3.jpg]

[Image: 81k-rdAhbXL._UX385_.jpg]

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - Lord Stanley - 07-26-2017 04:42 PM

I think she has a goiter in that picture. Needs more iodine in her diet.

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - Owl 69/70/75 - 07-26-2017 06:09 PM

(07-26-2017 04:42 PM)Lord Stanley Wrote:  I think she has a goiter in that picture. Needs more iodine in her diet.

I've always thought it was an Adam's apple.

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - Niner National - 07-26-2017 06:16 PM

With an Adams apple like that, she can teach Trump a thing or two about being a man.

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - Godzilla - 07-26-2017 06:23 PM

Didnt she write a book about Trump and how he was the best thing since sliced bread? It's like almost 2/3 of the country thinks he's doing a bad job and she's worried about her next book or something... 05-stirthepot

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - nutbushtiger - 07-26-2017 06:26 PM

Probably an enlarged esophagus from too much deep throating in her younger days.

RE: Ann Coulter tells Trump to be a man. - ark30inf - 07-26-2017 07:06 PM

If Trump fires Sessions then he gets a gazillion comparisons to Nixon for weeks.

But he needs Sessions to go so he can get someone in there who has not recused himself and can take over the Russia probe control from that Obama holdover.

So Trump is making the smartest play he has...the only one really....try to get Sessions to leave voluntarily.

The press on all sides keeps calling it "bizarre", "dumb", and "crazy". Are they that dumb? Is Ann Coulter really that dumb? No, they are all hoping Trump crashes into a wall and hope people actually believe his behavior with Sessions makes no sense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk