CSNbbs
Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: CUSAbbs (/forum-514.html)
+---- Forum: CUSA Conference Talk (/forum-439.html)
+---- Thread: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? (/thread-822423.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - TTT - 07-21-2017 10:03 AM

Other names mentioned as "Best Candidates to Replace Hugh Freeze as Ole Miss' Next Head Football Coach" per Bleacher Report. Kiffin to Ole Miss should not surprise ANYONE, should it happen.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2722907-best-candidates-to-replace-hugh-freeze-as-ole-miss-next-head-football-coach

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - Monarchist13 - 07-21-2017 10:11 AM

[Image: ?format=500w]

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - techdawg28 - 07-21-2017 10:23 AM

I've also heard Frank Wilson mentioned.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - KAjunRaider - 07-21-2017 10:25 AM

Hotty Toddy

[Image: image1-31.jpg]

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - usm99 - 07-21-2017 10:30 AM

My strange take from that was not so much Blake Anderson (Ark St HC) being a candidate but his write up:

The Larry Fedora disciple was the offensive coordinator for Southern Miss when that staff turned around the Golden Eagles

Considering he was before the eLLLLLLLLLLLLos disaster I'm not sure how he/Fedora turned things around as we were already on a 14 year winning streak with bowl games in 10 of those last 11 years (1997-2000, 2002-07).

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - HeadsetGuy - 07-21-2017 10:31 AM

Kiffen was my first thought...no insult to FAU fans, it is his MO

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - WKUFan518 - 07-21-2017 10:36 AM

Lane Kiffin followed everything Ole Miss on his Twitter page today....You have to love ole Lane....

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - owlcountry40 - 07-21-2017 10:55 AM

(07-21-2017 10:36 AM)WKUFan518 Wrote:  Lane Kiffin followed everything Ole Miss on his Twitter page today....You have to love ole Lane....
No it's people who followed him. Who cares about facts though. Lane has 2.5 million dollar buy out after year one and Ole Miss is about to get hit with multiple scholarship loss. I also doubt he will go anywhere he can not bring his brother with.
Keep the rumor mill going without any substance because you hate on Lane.

I love it's in his MO comment as well. He has up and left once in his career what was his dream job at the time. If it was his MO he would bounced out Bama after 1 or 2 year not to be under Nick since they didn't really see eye to eye.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - ThreeifbyLightning - 07-21-2017 11:00 AM

(07-21-2017 10:25 AM)KAjunRaider Wrote:  Hotty Toddy

South Florida may have more in pure numbers, but I have never been to a place like Oxford that - per capita - has more babes than any other place I have visited in my travels. Sure, many of them are clones of each other but still it really is insane that place.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - HerdZoned - 07-21-2017 11:03 AM

(07-21-2017 10:55 AM)owlcountry40 Wrote:  
(07-21-2017 10:36 AM)WKUFan518 Wrote:  Lane Kiffin followed everything Ole Miss on his Twitter page today....You have to love ole Lane....
No it's people who followed him. Who cares about facts though. Lane has 2.5 million dollar buy out after year one and Ole Miss is about to get hit with multiple scholarship loss. I also doubt he will go anywhere he can not bring his brother with.

I love it's in his MO comment as well. He has up and left once in his career what was his dream job at the time. If it was his MO he would bounced out Bama after 1 or 2 year not to be under Nick since they didn't really see eye to eye.

Kiffin is as slimy as Freeze, if not more. If he does stay at FAU if he wins even 5 games this year he is good as gone. Just like Davis at your twin.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - MinerInWisconsin - 07-21-2017 11:11 AM

He actually does follow about 4 Ole Miss twitter accounts now. However, he also follows a lot of UTSA twitter accounts, Houston Nutt and the El Paso Times, so who knows why.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - owlcountry40 - 07-21-2017 11:12 AM

(07-21-2017 11:03 AM)HerdZoned Wrote:  

Kiffin is as slimy as Freeze, if not more. If he does stay at FAU if he wins even 5 games this year he is good as gone. Just like Davis at your twin.
How is Lane slimy as Freeze please explain?
Like real facts or is you just don't like him? I also just find it swell this is coming from Marshall fan who's program is latterly built on players with crap grades and have been kicked off other teams. No just a few player like every school has.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - ThreeifbyLightning - 07-21-2017 11:23 AM

(07-21-2017 11:12 AM)owlcountry40 Wrote:  

How is Lane slimy as Freeze please explain?
Like real facts or is you just don't like him? I also just find it swell this is coming from Marshall fan who's program is latterly built on players with crap grades and have been kicked off other teams. No just a few player like every school has.

Well, I will help. I went to UT for my undergrad and know both the SID and PR director at the time. Just the whole way he handled the Tennessee/USC situation was about sleazy as it gets.

Oh and then there is the dozen NCAA violations he committed in just one year that left UT on probation while he skated out to La La land.

I really stopped paying attention to him after that other than reading a couple of stories on how he treated recruits at USC. Didn't he already screw a kid that he told could come to FAU?

I think the better question is what has he done that wasn't slimy?

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - otown - 07-21-2017 11:32 AM

Can he be this much of a dbag???

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - TTT - 07-21-2017 11:49 AM

(07-21-2017 11:00 AM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  

South Florida may have more in pure numbers, but I have never been to a place like Oxford that - per capita - has more babes than any other place I have visited in my travels. Sure, many of them are clones of each other but still it really is insane that place.

Oxford does NOT have babes. The university however does. There's a difference.
Even though Ole Miss has about 5k more in enrollment that USM...we've got the city of Hattiesburg which in an of itself has MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more and better looking women than little ole po'dunk oxfart. Nobody wants to go to oxfart unless they are playing LSU/ALA/MSU in football. Otherwise, that campus can be a ghost town.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - ThreeifbyLightning - 07-21-2017 11:58 AM

(07-21-2017 11:49 AM)TTT Wrote:  
(07-21-2017 11:00 AM)ThreeifbyLightning Wrote:  

Oxford does NOT have babes. The university however does. There's a difference.
Even though Ole Miss has about 5k more in enrollment that USM...we've got the city of Hattiesburg which in an of itself has MUUUUUUUUUUUUCH more and better looking women than little ole po'dunk oxfart. Nobody wants to go to oxfart unless they are playing LSU/ALA/MSU in football. Otherwise, that campus can be a ghost town.

Well, that is your (extremely biased) opinion. I was obviously referring to Ole Miss when I reference Oxford. Ole Miss' enrollment and it's total town population is about the same so the university is essentially the town, and the size of the town (particularly when I was comparing it to the size of south Fla and talking about per capita should have made that clear).

But in my unbiased opinion, and I've been there a few times outside of football season is as good as it gets in terms of percentage of hot chicks to the size of the place. Hattiesburg struck me having a strong coed population but normal in comparison other college towns.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - stinkfist - 07-21-2017 12:04 PM

yikes.....ate a pie folk......just yikes....

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - ODU2017 - 07-21-2017 12:07 PM

Let's tone down the hyperbole. Being unethical is one thing but I can't recall Kiffin preaching Christian values and then blatantly breaking Christian and public law.

Sent from my SM-G930F using CSNbbs mobile app

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - pilot172000 - 07-21-2017 12:08 PM

Finebaum kinda shot down the Kiffin to Ole Miss. He feels, Joe Freshwater will get another shot, but the amount of distraction in Oxford right now would only worsen with Kiffin. Whats going to happen is they are going to get a Les Miles or another old coach with a spotless record to usher them through the next five years when they have no shot of competing then hire somebody big.

RE: Lane Kiffin to Ole Miss? - ThreeifbyLightning - 07-21-2017 12:15 PM

(07-21-2017 12:04 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  yikes.....ate a pie folk......just yikes....

I apologize for my mate there. We will work with during tailgate this year. Because if you are going to post a pic you have to post one like this...

[Image: Ole-Miss-girls.jpg]

Or at least this...
[Image: ole-miss-rebelettes-intro.jpg]