CSNbbs
More #losing from Trump - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (http://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: More #losing from Trump (/thread-822003.html)

Pages: 1 2

More #losing from Trump - Fort Bend Owl - 07-16-2017 06:14 PM

So he spends 3 days this weekend at the U.S. Women's Open in golf (held at a course which he owns). Make America Great Again? Not in women's golf. No American finishes in the top 10 spots. The major was won by a Korean (and they had 8 of the top 10 finishers, along with a Spaniard and Chinese golfer).

More #losing.

RE: More #losing from Trump - UofMstateU - 07-16-2017 06:17 PM

and the libturds are wondering why they cant win a freaking election anymore.

RE: More #losing from Trump - Niner National - 07-16-2017 06:17 PM

Is this a serious post?

RE: More #losing from Trump - stinkfist - 07-16-2017 06:19 PM

lmao....even the diptards are pissed when he supports 'dykes on spikes'

#lovinglife

every single time.......and every and all.....you guys never disappoint.....

I can't thank you fellers enough.....it's what I showed my daughter over the years....... "DON'T MARRY THESE FAGGOTS!"

RE: More #losing from Trump - Fort Bend Owl - 07-16-2017 06:26 PM

If anyone needs to ask if this is a serious post, they need to get a life.

It's SATIRE. Geez.

Of course I didn't expect Stinkfest to understand that. Some others I'm surprised at.

RE: More #losing from Trump - Godzilla - 07-16-2017 06:28 PM

(07-16-2017 06:19 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  lmao....even the diptards are pissed when he supports 'dykes on spikes'

#lovinglife

I can't thank you fellers enough.....it's what I showed my daughter over the years....... "DON'T MARRY THESE FAGGOTS!"

You scream "DON'T MARRY THESE FAGGOTS!" at your daughter?

RE: More #losing from Trump - Kronke - 07-16-2017 06:32 PM

[Image: Nice_3a280a_330135.jpg]

RE: More #losing from Trump - stinkfist - 07-16-2017 06:38 PM

(07-16-2017 06:26 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  If anyone needs to ask if this is a serious post, they need to get a life.

It's SATIRE. Geez.

Of course I didn't expect Stinkfest to understand that. Some others I'm surprised at.

you only think you have a sensei humor......

good luck feller.....your crew is going to need it when their teeth fall out and ebonics is only acceptable in rearing...

if there is one person on this board that understands sarcasm???? ummmmmkay....it helps when it's "prefaced" or [serious].....all else is simply assumed based on tendencies....

RE: More #losing from Trump - DefCONNOne - 07-16-2017 07:04 PM

(07-16-2017 06:26 PM)Fort Bend Owl Wrote:  If anyone needs to ask if this is a serious post, they need to get a life.

It's SATIRE. Geez.

Hey Col. Fitts, if you need to tell someone to get a life, perhaps you're the one who needs to get a life.

RE: More #losing from Trump - stinkfist - 07-16-2017 07:31 PM

(07-16-2017 06:28 PM)Godzilla Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 06:19 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  lmao....even the diptards are pissed when he supports 'dykes on spikes'

#lovinglife

You scream "DON'T MARRY THESE FAGGOTS!" at your daughter?

you should understand that 'FAGGOTS' during my era meant fail.....hence, don't fail....

oh yeah, you dipshites think all is literal in libtardiasm......good luck with that F*&