CSNbbs
ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" (/thread-821938.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-16-2017 11:48 AM

(07-16-2017 11:12 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 11:06 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
Does Jesus support throwing Gay people into jail for existing?
How about rounding them up and killing them like in Russia? Just curious about your "Christianity".

No, and neither do a vast majority of Americans.

This is only a threat in your twisted imagination.

Gays are actually being mass murdered simply for being gay in other parts of the world, and they don't have governmental protection like you have here.

People like me are happy to live in peace with you. What you do in your bedroom is your business.
Well that doesn't appear to be the view of the ADF. That's why they're a hate group.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Kronke - 07-16-2017 04:21 PM

(07-16-2017 10:48 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 02:11 AM)Kronke Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 12:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  What's your limit on criminal statues for LGBT persons? You down with execution like in Russia today?

Debunked fake news. You must have missed this..

http://csnbbs.com/thread-815044-post-14405936.html#pid14405936

(06-19-2017 07:51 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Vice News report finds no evidence of this being true.

Its not fake news. Over 100 missing. Over 27 dead. Multiple sources. Of course, no one will go on camera because the Russians will kill anyone who comes forward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_concentration_camps_in_Chechnya 95 sources in the Wikipedia article.

BTW, the first Concentration Camp in Argun was demolished before the Vice News team arrived. Why did they bulldoze it?

LOL, one of the sources in your Wikipedia article is literally the Vice story I posted that debunks your fake news.

#43.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - UCGrad1992 - 07-16-2017 05:22 PM

Nuff said!

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - shere khan - 07-16-2017 07:25 PM

Gay Camps? Will they have badminton?

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - DavidSt - 07-16-2017 08:03 PM

There are Republicans out there saying the I word right now, and Traitor towards the Trump family. The majority of Trump voters are made up of Democrats who got tired of the Democratic leaders leaving them behind. I say no more Dreamers and all that crap. We have more serious issues, and Trump is allowing the establishment Republicans to ruin healthcare for everybody in this country,.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - stinkfist - 07-16-2017 08:16 PM

(07-16-2017 08:03 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  There are Republicans out there saying the I word right now, and Traitor towards the Trump family. The majority of Trump voters are made up of Democrats who got tired of the Democratic leaders leaving them behind. I say no more Dreamers and all that crap. We have more serious issues, and Trump is allowing the establishment Republicans to ruin healthcare for everybody in this country

everything else is just dandy in scope...

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Kronke - 07-16-2017 08:16 PM

(07-15-2017 06:30 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 05:27 PM)HeartOfDixie Wrote:  ABC news has no integrity to compromise.

The SPLC has zero credibility outside the extreme left. It's a scam organization.

Yea, fighting the Klan is a scam.

How many SCOTUS decisions has the Klan won?

No one outside of "Blue America" (see below) buys a word of what you are selling. You are incredibly out of touch.

[Image: BLUEAMERICA.jpg&w=1484]

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - UCGrad1992 - 07-16-2017 08:38 PM

This is just one example of why there are ADF attorneys making rational arguments against the left in the name of common sense and conservative values.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - HeartOfDixie - 07-16-2017 08:54 PM

(07-16-2017 08:03 PM)DavidSt Wrote:  There are Republicans out there saying the I word right now, and Traitor towards the Trump family. The majority of Trump voters are made up of Democrats who got tired of the Democratic leaders leaving them behind. I say no more Dreamers and all that crap. We have more serious issues, and Trump is allowing the establishment Republicans to ruin healthcare for everybody in this country,.

Hyperbole doesn't do anybody any good.

Ruin healthcare? Obamacare did that here in Alabama where the average family's premiums are up nearly 300% and now rival their mortgage payments.

That's ruined healthcare!

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-17-2017 11:10 AM

(07-16-2017 08:38 PM)UCGrad1992 Wrote:  This is just one example of why there are ADF attorneys making rational arguments against the left in the name of common sense and conservative values.

How many years in prison for being Gay?

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-17-2017 11:14 AM

(07-16-2017 04:21 PM)Kronke Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 10:48 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 02:11 AM)Kronke Wrote:  
(07-15-2017 12:59 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  What's your limit on criminal statues for LGBT persons? You down with execution like in Russia today?

Debunked fake news. You must have missed this..

http://csnbbs.com/thread-815044-post-14405936.html#pid14405936

(06-19-2017 07:51 PM)Kronke Wrote:  Vice News report finds no evidence of this being true.

Its not fake news. Over 100 missing. Over 27 dead. Multiple sources. Of course, no one will go on camera because the Russians will kill anyone who comes forward.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_concentration_camps_in_Chechnya 95 sources in the Wikipedia article.

BTW, the first Concentration Camp in Argun was demolished before the Vice News team arrived. Why did they bulldoze it?

LOL, one of the sources in your Wikipedia article is literally the Vice story I posted that debunks your fake news.

#43.

Did Vice News say that it wasn't happening? No. It just said they couldn't find it. Not surprising if Putin's lackeys in Southern Russia kill anyone who complains or reports on it.

You seem to have a hard problem with comprehension.

Do you wish to stake your reputation on the credible reports out of Russia NOT being true?

As of today, 27 Gay men have been reported, by mulitiple sources within and outside of Russia as being killed. The Putin government bulldozed the camp before allowing anyone to see it.

There are now 100+ Russian Chechens in hiding in safe(ish) houses while they desperately look for asylum against being murdered by either the state, or with the sanction of the state. The US has decided to say to them "you can die".

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - GrayBeard - 07-17-2017 11:19 AM

The one dramatic issue wonder has struck again.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-17-2017 11:47 AM

(07-17-2017 11:19 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  The one dramatic issue wonder has struck again.

Did I start the thread? Nope. But thanks for trying.

Too bad you guys ended up with me actually challenging your BS about the ADF's advocacy.

BTW, the ADF is largely one issue. To hate LGBT people and to advocate for discrimination and criminalization of us.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - GrayBeard - 07-17-2017 11:49 AM

At least you have a clear understanding of who you are.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - Tom in Lazybrook - 07-17-2017 12:08 PM

(07-17-2017 11:49 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  At least you have a clear understanding of who you are.

LOL, I thought this was about the ADF. I suppose you think its about me.

Do Gay people trigger you so badly?

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - GrayBeard - 07-17-2017 12:24 PM

(07-17-2017 12:08 PM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
(07-17-2017 11:49 AM)GrayBeard Wrote:  At least you have a clear understanding of who you are.

LOL, I thought this was about the ADF. I suppose you think its about me.

Do Gay people trigger you so badly?

No, they don't. While I don't agree with their lifestyle, I don't actively work to harm them and I wouldn't support an organization that does.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - HeartOfDixie - 07-17-2017 03:43 PM

"Everybody I don't agree with is Hitler!"

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate Group" - SuperFlyBCat - 07-17-2017 04:18 PM

SPLC is a hate group.

RE: ABC News' Libelous Fake News; Labels Prominent Religious Liberty Org as "Hate... - SuperFlyBCat - 07-17-2017 04:21 PM

(07-16-2017 11:12 AM)ericsrevenge76 Wrote:  
(07-16-2017 11:06 AM)Tom in Lazybrook Wrote:  
Does Jesus support throwing Gay people into jail for existing?
How about rounding them up and killing them like in Russia? Just curious about your "Christianity".

No, and neither do a vast majority of Americans.

This is only a threat in your twisted imagination.

Gays are actually being mass murdered simply for being gay in other parts of the world, and they don't have governmental protection like you have here.

People like me are happy to live in peace with you. What you do in your bedroom is your business.

More concerned about public restrooms and parks, they use those for sex, disgusting.