CSNbbs
Truth is just a detail in climate change - Printable Version

+- CSNbbs (https://csnbbs.com)
+-- Forum: Active Boards (/forum-769.html)
+--- Forum: Lounge (/forum-564.html)
+---- Forum: The Kyra Memorial Spin Room (/forum-540.html)
+---- Thread: Truth is just a detail in climate change (/thread-821901.html)

Truth is just a detail in climate change - bullet - 07-14-2017 11:09 AM

https://www.city-journal.org/html/truth-just-detail-15316.html

Proof the cult is nuts: "Thirty-nine percent of Americans give at least 50-50 odds that “global warming will cause humans to become extinct,” according to a poll released last week by the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication. This extreme view, unsupported by mainstream climate science, is more widely held than the belief that climate change either is “caused mostly by natural changes in the environment” rather than human activity (30 percent), or else “isn’t happening” at all (6 percent)...."

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - shere khan - 07-14-2017 11:15 AM

50/50. Not bad

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - Lord Stanley - 07-14-2017 11:27 AM

Then shouldn't the next question be asked of those that think we are doomed: "Why aren't you killing yourself to save the planet?"

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - fsquid - 07-14-2017 11:29 AM

I see that Al Gore is on the CBS Sunday Morning program this weekend. I can't wait to see how unhinged he's become.

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - stinkfist - 07-14-2017 03:13 PM

when it comes to a goring, it's global warming xmas toys you goofballs....

[Image: playmobil-nhl-hockey-sports-action-nhl-z...58.jpg?c=2]

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - Kaplony - 07-14-2017 08:39 PM

(07-14-2017 11:29 AM)fsquid Wrote:  I see that Al Gore is on the CBS Sunday Morning program this weekend. I can't wait to see how unhinged he's become.

You don't have to wait that long.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gore-claims-climate-battle-just-like-fight-against-slavery-apartheid.html

Quote:Global warming activist and former veep Al Gore likened the battle over climate change to humanity's greatest struggles -- like the fights against slavery, apartheid and nuclear proliferation -- during a speech Thursday in Australia, according to a newly reported transcript.

In a July 13 speech to the EcoCity World Summit in Melbourne, the former vice president argued combating global warming was “in the tradition of all the great moral causes that have improved the circumstances of humanity throughout our history,” according to the website Climate Depot.

“The abolition of slavery, woman’s suffrage and women’s rights, the civil rights movement and the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa, the movement to stop the toxic phase of nuclear arms race and more recently the gay rights movement,” Gore said.

Quote:Gore has been in Australia as part of a tour promoting the upcoming release of "An Inconvenient Sequel," the follow-up to the 2006 documentary on global warming.

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - stinkfist - 07-14-2017 10:11 PM

(07-14-2017 08:39 PM)Kaplony Wrote:  
(07-14-2017 11:29 AM)fsquid Wrote:  I see that Al Gore is on the CBS Sunday Morning program this weekend. I can't wait to see how unhinged he's become.

You don't have to wait that long.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/13/gore-claims-climate-battle-just-like-fight-against-slavery-apartheid.html

Quote:Global warming activist and former veep Al Gore likened the battle over climate change to humanity's greatest struggles -- like the fights against slavery, apartheid and nuclear proliferation -- during a speech Thursday in Australia, according to a newly reported transcript.

In a July 13 speech to the EcoCity World Summit in Melbourne, the former vice president argued combating global warming was “in the tradition of all the great moral causes that have improved the circumstances of humanity throughout our history,” according to the website Climate Depot.

“The abolition of slavery, woman’s suffrage and women’s rights, the civil rights movement and the anti-apartheid movement in South Africa, the movement to stop the toxic phase of nuclear arms race and more recently the gay rights movement,” Gore said.

Quote:Gore has been in Australia as part of a tour promoting the upcoming release of "An Inconvenient Sequel," the follow-up to the 2006 documentary on global warming.

that goon is easily the worst case of herpes unleashed upon the masses w/o being elected to the highest office.....

every time, all I see is dee snider and tipper humpin' in the closet before the hearings started.....

#gorerevenge

I just can't help myself when it comes to that diptard......it would too much fonzies to shake his hand and say few words.....I think I'd pay 5k just to do it for shites and gigs...

who the **** votes for these idiots.....

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - fsquid - 07-15-2017 11:44 AM

oh I still want to watch. He'll be at ease since its a Sunday magazine show. I'm expecting a 100 on the crazy scale.

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - HeartOfDixie - 07-15-2017 04:44 PM

I'm open to the idea of climate change but in skeptical of how it has been presented--via hyperbole and hysterics.

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - UCGrad1992 - 07-15-2017 05:15 PM

(07-14-2017 10:11 PM)stinkfist Wrote:  that goon is easily the worst case of herpes unleashed upon the masses w/o being elected to the highest office.....

every time, all I see is dee snider and tipper humpin' in the closet before the hearings started.....

#gorerevenge

I just can't help myself when it comes to that diptard......it would too much fonzies to shake his hand and say few words.....I think I'd pay 5k just to do it for shites and gigs...

who the **** votes for these idiots.....

03-lmfao

Al is quite the global warming, er, climate change cheerleader these days. He has to try and stay relevant.

[Image: GettyImages-578958725.jpg?w=600&...p;amp;q=89]
[Image: gores.jpg]

"Don't worry, he's just trying to intimidate with the staring. I'll handle him."

RE: Truth is just a detail in climate change - bullet - 07-15-2017 09:54 PM

http://scribol.com/a/anthropology-and-history/archaelogy/archaeologists-unearthed-ice-age-settlement-may-rewrite-north-american-history/?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=msn-defaulthomepage&utm_campaign=690_scribol_archaeologists_have_unearthed_US_DESKTOP_WDW

Rewriting the history of human settlement of the Americas. How? By demonstrating that the long held belief that the west coast was entirely cased in ice is wrong. They found evidence of settlement on an island off British Columbia (in accordance with tribal stories) from 14,000 years ago and they found that the sea level had been relatively stable for at least 15,000 years at that site.

So the scientists, in what has been almost universally accepted for decades about the climate of North America at that time, have been proven wrong.